1. smf

smf GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    You don't need to upgrade rebug or multiman unless you want to. If you're using cobra ISO mounting then it's very straightforward

2. jellybeangreen2

jellybeangreen2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    It was and still is dead easy. The only time I bricked mine was when I was changing cex2dex when it first came out. I’ve never bricked from a update etc. Once it’s hacked you just download the latest firmware from rebug or another dev if you wish. Put it in the correct folder on USB (like an official update via usb) and install. Multi man has built in update so you just go to the update section done. You must have had lots of troubles when you did yours. I now have a hacked PS4 and just powered mine on yesterday to dump my nor. I’ll put more games on it.

Look for “reactpsn”

Ultimately you just install it, create a second user account. Name it as aa. On a usb create exdata folder. Place all edat/rifs/raps in that folder on your usb. Place usb in the far right USB port on ps3. Install your PKG from PSN. Then load reactpsn you will then see the second account will change its name from aa to rifs/rap/edat etc and you will then see a number against each. The number will go higher the more rifs/rap/edat you install. It’s as simple as that on a full CFW ps3. Hope this helps.

Hi-Dro likes this.
  3. tsonayoshi

tsonayoshi Newbie
    Newcomer

Saudi Arabia
    lol looks like i have the same dump as yours, had to change it back to OsEn in order for it to work thanks anyway

4. VyperS_702

VyperS_702 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    The easiest way is to install the pkg file games, then put the rap files on a USB, using the same one is fine too. Plug in the usb to your dev port. Open PSN patch, press L1. And you’re done.

Draft saved Draft deleted