Gaming need a good version of gpsp kai

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
For GBA emulation, I use something called "gbSP mod".
I think it's a version of "kai", but it allows me to change the GBA screen size, which option I could not find in "kai".
I am very happy with this version. Don't know about the lag in Golden Sun, I only played it for an hour once and did not enjoy it.

D

Deleted User

The Golden Sun games are badly coded/programmed, especially as far as emulation goes. There are a number of bugs and glitches, especially those involving with water djinn. You should really play these on a computer, or a netbook at the least if you wish to emulate it. As far as which emulator to use, Rydian did recommend the best version thus far, GPSP-J.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
AC/DS said:
For GBA emulation, I use something called "gbSP mod".
I think it's a version of "kai", but it allows me to change the GBA screen size, which option I could not find in "kai".
I am very happy with this version. Don't know about the lag in Golden Sun, I only played it for an hour once and did not enjoy it.
This option exists in gPSP-J as well.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, my version of gPSP (I think it's Kai or J) also allow me to change screen size of the games. I can have full screen, stretch, zoom, normal.

sword414

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Golden Sun 1/2 are one of the few games that still don't run at full FPS.
All other games run perfectly.

If you really wanna play it just get a gba emulator on your computer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)