Need a Cheat editor

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Aganar, Aug 2, 2009.

Aug 2, 2009

Need a Cheat editor by Aganar at 9:51 PM (638 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Aganar
    OP

Newcomer Aganar Member

United States
    Have tried a few cheat editors, but none have been able to do what I want, as of yet. I need to do alot of trimming to current cheat files. If anyone knows of something that can do the following, I would appreciate it:

1. Can open .XML files (this is being set up for use with NitroHax)
    2. Can output to .XML (see above)
    3. Can hopefully select multiple games at once, so that I don't have to select one game at a time in a list of 400 in a row that I don't want.
    4. If the above is not possible, at least let me delete games quickly by pressing the delete key, rather than having to select "Delete Selection" from the menu every time I want to delete one bloody game (looking at you, Cheatcode Editor).

Long story short: Need an Cheat editor that can save and output XML files, and that doesn't have a crappy GUI. Shouldn't be too hard, right? Emphasis should be on one that can allow me to trim with relative ease, rather than adding.

Thanks in advance for help.

2. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    R4cce only one I know. Its better if you get it off yasu's site http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/ look around we're not allowed to link to files on his site. You can just use other cheat files and output to .xml you know.

3. Aganar
    OP

Newcomer Aganar Member

United States
    That one did the trick! Thanks