^^ndstitle-1404^^

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just had a shot of this English version and if those are the translations used in the dub then, they done a good job of it
biggrin.gif

Having this game is like having a cut-down version of the whole show in the palm of your hand. That's really all that's good about it, IMO. Can't get enough of the BGM used during the long summaries!

M3 settings used were Software Reset, 4x DMA, Force R/W, Trim ROM using GA v30a, FW 30c.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Mega update y'all. From what I had just posted previously, this game did not work. All I did was update my Game manager to 30a and now it works with the WIKI settings! So heres what I have making it work

M3 Lite 1GB Sandisk microSD Fat 16
GM 30a
FW 30
Soft Reset, 4xDMA, Force R/W, Trim

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is pretty good and being an FMA fan, I think they tell the story pretty good (Some of my favorite scenes are skipped in the game, but its still ok).

My only problem with this game so far is that its incredibly basic. Only 2 buttons are used (not including touch screen) on a handheld with 6 buttons
sleep.gif
. Other than that, the game itself and especially the features are very well done.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This just white screens on me.  Tried all settings posted on this thread and also the settings on m3 wiki.

Same thing for me. I get 2 white screens no matter what i try. And I'm using the most current firmware and M3 Game manager.

I used the settings on the M3 wiki and it works fine for me.

Yeah, I tried that too and nothing
frown.gif

ETA: Nevermind. Stupid me, I thought I had the 30a Game manager on my computer but it was just 30.
wacko.gif
Works fine now.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ugh, how could the developers fail to make a great game out of FMA when there's even a touchscreen for drawing transmutation circle available?!
blink.gif

Don't bother with this one folks, it's too repetetive and way too easy!! If you're after a good beat 'em up then I say go for Star Wars Episode III instead. Yes I'm serious - I bet a lot of you have overlooked this title because it's Star Wars (how often do you see quality games with this license nowdays?), but trust me when I say that you don't wanna miss this one out! Great controls, challenging gameplay, multiple fighting moves and special moves, as well as two different characters to play - each with a couple of their own stages.

meteora91

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ehh, played it a bit and it's alright.
A bit easy.

The storyline isn't appealing to me as i've already watched the whole anime series so i know what is going to happen.

I'll finish it for the heck of it though. =]

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its pretty sad when my nephew(12 years old) who likes the anime wont play the game for more then 2 minutes....reminded me of a streets of rage rip off...could of, should of been better.

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I finished the game and it was far too short. It's a shame, because this could have been a great game. There is no excuse for it being so short when the story is so long, spanning 51 24min episodes. They could easily have made it twice as long or more. It would have also been nice to see some combos and moves that you learn as you progress, kind of like an RPG. It wouldn't have been much work for them to make the fighting system a little more in-depth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5