^^ndstitle-1404^^

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Qpido

Qpido Call me Q.

Jul 12, 2006
    Netherlands
    I like to say I'm playing around with TP [​IMG].

Q~

2. Hunter_zaz

Hunter_zaz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2006
    Game Help Please

Im stuck already. Ive got upto greed ultimate shield, I figured I need to wait till he hits the floor symbol, then pound him when he's stuck. No damage taken, Had a look on the FAQ, says to do that. What am I doing wrong? Can someone give me a few pointers... :'(

3. Qpido

Qpido Call me Q.

Jul 12, 2006
    Netherlands
    Can't get this to work using M3 SD.
    I've tried everything with Softreset on.
    And I've also tried it without Softreset. With 1x DMA, Force R/W & Trim Rom.
    Gonna try some more.

Q~

4. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    This just white screens on me. Tried all settings posted on this thread and also the settings on m3 wiki.

5. stefanc

stefanc Member

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2005
    Netherlands
    the settings i used was safe mode and trim for m3 cf all the games work for me like this
    never had any problems

6. stefanc

stefanc Member

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2005
    Netherlands
    To Hunter_zaz

At one point greed jumps in the air right you see the symbol on the ground make him land on the symbol and then look at your touchscreen where the stonewall should be is a symbol press it and then greeds shield will be gone

7. Resident0

Resident0 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 24, 2005
    Essex
    This game is the BOMB!

How long is it?

8. Timo710

Timo710 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 30, 2006
    Netherlands
    Amsterdam (Legal Drugs :P)
    I finished this game in japanese and had no problem doing so, the japanese version also has the japanese voice acting in some parts of the game.But I guess people are still afraid to get through a few japanese game menu's these days.....

9. flai

flai Androgynous Apparently :)

Sep 30, 2006
    This is pretty crap. Don't bother with it. Its just repetitive nonsense.

10. ugly_rose

ugly_rose GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 7, 2006
    The series kicked ass and this kicks ass as well (although not nearly as much ass as the series kicked).

Why am I so hooked on ass kicking? [​IMG]

11. Resident0

Resident0 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 24, 2005
    Essex
    I just finished it, it took me 45 minutes to complete the entire game first go.

12. Timo710

Timo710 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 30, 2006
    Netherlands
    Amsterdam (Legal Drugs :P)
    Nah my in my opinion this game would deserve a 7/10 : a lot of the real anime is featured in-game through screenshots of the animé, also the fact that this game isn't some crappy platformer or rpg , but a game that plays like an ol'school beat em up AKA final fight makes it great to pick up and play for a couple of minutes.
    I would buy it if I wouldn't posses a flashcard, the franchize and game just combine in the right way.
    Y'all should've seen my previous sig:
    [​IMG]
    That's Edo when he went undercover in the animé series!

13. Gifted1

Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 26, 2006
    United States
    Same thing for me. I get 2 white screens no matter what i try. And I'm using the most current firmware and M3 Game manager.

14. Shinji

Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    City of Delusion
    Seems like a new trend with the new M3 firmware/gm.Try GM 30 / FW 30, NOT GM30a / FW30c.

I have not had a chance to try this rom out, but I will with 30/30.

Do not upgrade from 30/30 till a complete number jump. [​IMG]

15. Lacrimosa

Lacrimosa GBAtemp Regular

Sep 25, 2006
    Greece
    Because it kicks ass. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

ontopic. The game is good enough. It reminds me the old Mega Drive games that you had to walk and kick some serious ass (there, I said it too [​IMG] ).

Something like Fatal Fury or Battle Axe (is this the right name?). Walk and beat the hell out of people. [​IMG] Nintendo DS had to have one game like this. [​IMG]

16. Gifted1

Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 26, 2006
    United States
    I tried with both firmwares. I had the previous one yesterday when I tried and it wasnt working so then I upgraded my firmware to the 30c today and then tried it and it still doesnt work. I dont know what could be the problem. I guess I'll just wait it out.

17. Moneo

Moneo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2006
    [strikes a theatrical pose]

What's in a name?

[​IMG]

And you need to keep in mind that most of the target audience for DS games lives in Japan, especially for that particular game. Now, dual sympathy does sound a bit stupid... but for the Japanese market, it's a perfect name: it's foreign, somehow relevant to the both the game and the anime series, and it ties nicely with the name of the system. And if they changed it for the US release, the more radical variety of the American otaku population probably wouldn't be happy with it being 'non-authentic' or something [​IMG]

18. imgod22222

imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    Is this game anything like the Jap releases on GBA? If so i'm a bit relucant...
    I like the anime, i've been an otaku for a few years, FMA was cool, but the ending was kinda... blah. The movie was good though.
    Can't wait to see what the touch screen is used for. Maybe draw alchemy circles similar to what was done in the first Castlevania DS game?

19. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    you use the stylus to play mini games and use magic and invetory stuff:D

20. Hunter_zaz

Hunter_zaz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2006
    thanks, going to try that now. How can i miss that? you need to use the "special" powers for most bosses