^^ndstitle-1367^^

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
random lockups on EZ4lite microtf... I'm not sure what my micro TF is formatted in, Fat16 or Fat32... but I got alot further in the US version than the JP which ALWAYS locked up when I spoke to the shopkeeper and then the second time u would speak to Wind...
O well, I hope someone finds a solution to this sometime soon
frown.gif

Kurdoglu99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't work correkt with Supercard SD.

Can someone send me a savegame data, because when the game starts there comes a text that says "save data is corrupted. Data has been deleted"? And when I push the A button it comes again and again.
frown.gif

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's working fine for me on SC CF. Cartridge compatibility: High and Faster game play. That's it. Sometimes when i exited the menu with B it locked up, but when I used the start button it works fine.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0735 Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (U) (Xenophobia) - 1.0.2 version - Random freezes entering/inside menu. Watch for the problems seen in the JPN release.

Darn, I hope for the next version it will run.

Sekkyumu

Trophies
Website
charaveldesign.com
XP
Country
France
never had a single crash...

M3 SD...

By the way I can't pass the rail truck stuff... Any ideas ?

EDIT : Done that was fucing easy, my brain has been thinking slowly these 2 last days
sleep.gif

Popid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damnit, took a break for a few hours, just played again and it crashed again after all - hadn't saved for a while either :/ so if it appears to be working, be warned heh.

hah SeKuM, took me a few minutes too and then I felt quite stupid

Lacrimosa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
im getting so frustrated with this, how the hell do you flick the switch whilst your both in the mine cart thing??

You push A so you can have both players, then you leave the one in the cart (down+A). After that, you go with the other and hit the switch to start the cart moving and right at that moment, you press X so you can switch to the player who is on the cart.
wink.gif

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
sorry but i had to lol, that part is quite easy
tongue.gif

Anyway... i've changed to 4X, Force R/W, No Trim, No Soft Reset

Has only locked up once in 1 hour sorta... so its the best choice for M3.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Took almost a minute to initialize the data on first run with DSX. Crashed after picking a character in the pause menu.

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's odd that it seems to be working perfectly for some M3 owners, and not others, even with the same model.

Works perfectly for me. I've tried exiting and entering the menus about 40 times and no freezes.

M3 Perfect Slim SD /w 2Gb OCZ 150x fw30C game manager 30A

Sherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I get random lockups too...very weird. I wonder what causes it, it happened when I tried to put stuff for sale in the online shop and at other random points when entering/exiting the menu. The music keeps playing, at least
tongue.gif
Playing (attempting to) on an M3 phat with Kingmax SD card, 4X, Force R/W, No Trim, No Soft Reset

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm using the supercard lite. It runs with no problems until I press the start button. I then get a black screen at the bottom, the musics still playing and nothing else happens. I'm using the latest patcher and firmware.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
!!! Supercard Lite (Micro SD) Users: !!!

I got my version of the game running flawlessly. I used the newest software and firmware and used these options on the rom file in the patcher:

Enable Restart, Enable Trim ROM, Faster Play Game, Enable Patch Cartridge Access: HIGH

No freezing or black screens here. Give those settings a try...
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr