njt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Anyone else having extreme issues finding said game?
Not pretty much. If you can't, just wait a couple of hours for it to be released everywhere...
Found it about 5 minutes after I posted that lol.

Didn't work with DoFAT & Force R/W + Trim
Works with Safe Mode + Trim on G6 Lite

that's for super
tongue.gif
this is new^^;

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why did they have to force you through half of the tutorials? I'm sure most already played JUS
laugh.gif

Anyway, I see they've made quite a few good tweaks to the game. For example, it was hard to tell who the Helper comas were supporting in JUS but now you can see clearly. Then there's added hot keys to comas so you don't have to have three hands to change characters or use things and the leader earns twice as much (I think) J Spirit than the other character you choose.

Just played for a few minutes so still to find the Wi-Fi mode which I think you need to unlock first.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
SHUT UP YOU STUPID PIRATE! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING! RIGHT I'M GONNA PRESS A ONE MORE TIME AND IF YOU - ARRGGGG! I KNOW WHAT TO DO! STOP TALKING! YES, YES, DESTROY THE BARRELS, SOME NERD ON THE INTERNET TOLD ME! ENOUGH! LET ME PUNCH SOMEONE! GAAAAAHHHH!

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WIFI Mode is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow, its the worst lag i ever had in a DS game i think...

Maybe if we have someone from the states or europe added to our friends maybe it doesnt lag so much ?

very true... i played a single match, and got to a sudden death with someone else, but because of that extreme lag i felt out of the level and died.
It would be pretty funny, without this big lag.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WIFI Mode is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow, its the worst lag i ever had in a DS game i think...

Maybe if we have someone from the states or europe added to our friends maybe it doesnt lag so much ?

very true... i played a single match, and got to a sudden death with someone else, but because of that extreme lag i felt out of the level and died.
It would be pretty funny, without this big lag.
It has the same problem as Bleach DS basically. You're playing on servers in Japan so the lag would be much greater for you than someone else living closer say in Asia.

JusDaMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sc mini : Enable restart, Enable Trim rom, faster game play, Enable patch cartrage access: high

these settings works for me.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My only concern...did they fix the glitch from JSS to find the Black Koma thingys really easy? You hit an option, then turned it off with the black thing you need to fill in, and it leaves you with the series it belonged too...

I suck at explinations, but can anyone tell me if that is still in this or if it's gone? If it's gone, I'm going to have some trouble unlocking people...

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grrr. I cant even get past the 3rd section of the training. I keep blocking and nothing is happening. Can I skip the training and go to the game?

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, I have been playing Jump Superstars with a mate of mine for the past week so I'll try this out when I freaking find it...

xilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know how you can play other characters in Wi-Fi mode? All I get is Naruto and the dude from One Piece.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Probably by playing the main game.

And they changed how you unlock komas in this unlike the first one, so those afraid like I were can relax:
"You collect gems for beating other characters (red for Power, green for Knowledge and yellow for Laughter) then you pay X amount of gems to unlock the support and/or battle komas. Each Koma has a progress tree and you can pay into it to get the Komas you want. (i.e. you do not have to get Ichigo's 2 & 3 komas, but you will need to get Ichigo's 4-7 komas before you can get his 8th koma)"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi