^^ndstitle-1325^^

xilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The wi-fi isn`t slow if you`re in Japan.
tongue.gif

I've played several wi-fi games so far. Mostly with 2 people, and some with 3 and 4 people. I haven't noticed any slowdown.

Solarboy-gil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
animetribe.com
XP
Country
United States
WIFI Mode is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow, its the worst lag i ever had in a DS game i think...

Maybe if we have someone from the states or europe added to our friends maybe it doesnt lag so much ?

very true... i played a single match, and got to a sudden death with someone else, but because of that extreme lag i felt out of the level and died.
It would be pretty funny, without this big lag.
Servers in japan for random, if you play a local (Country wise) match it should work

By local i mean Friendcode match

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
Grrr. I cant even get past the 3rd section of the training. I keep blocking and nothing is happening. Can I skip the training and go to the game?

DuDE! You gotta touch the comic pics on the LOWER screen!! You got that?
lecture.gif

Thats the beauty of jap games..thaey last longer cos you end up pressing/doing everything to progress
rofl2.gif

ohoni

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I talked to a guy who is pretty high up in one of the US liscense holders companies and he pretty much said that Jump would be impossible to release in the states since the various companies would NEVER be able to agree on it. Definitely too bad, but the import is still great.
wink.gif

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe a fan translation group will translate this as well with a patch. But until then, a text translation of the goals for each mission, along with coma and such translations would be nice
smile.gif

Btw, does that "copy trick" work in this game too? Where you could have multiple of the same coma in the same deck?

shisux

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Maybe a fan translation group will translate this as well with a patch. But until then, a text translation of the goals for each mission, along with coma and such translations would be nice :)
If you mean that italian group that was somewhat popular when they started doing JSS, they haven't had any progress on that ever since :D

But yeah, I, too, hope someone makes a translation patch, at least for the training/tutorial thing, and possibly the menus. Then I'd be able to play this with my non weeaboo-brother :)

leonardo71286

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started playing this game, I think it's awesome, much better than the first one in fact, and that's saying something. If nintendo could just hire this developer and put it to work on a SSB for the DS using this same engine found in JUS that'd be the day. They wouldn't have to worry about licences here in America.
smile.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe a fan translation group will translate this as well with a patch.  But until then, a text translation of the goals for each mission, along with coma and such translations would be nice
smile.gif
If you mean that italian group that was somewhat popular when they started doing JSS, they haven't had any progress on that ever since
biggrin.gif

But yeah, I, too, hope someone makes a translation patch, at least for the training/tutorial thing, and possibly the menus. Then I'd be able to play this with my non weeaboo-brother
smile.gif
DID SOMEBODY SAY WEEABOO?
COS I THINK I HEARD SOMEBODY SAY WEEABOO.....

Tamyu

Trophies
Website
tamyu.net
XP
Country
This wouldn`t be that hard to translate, if you just wanted to do the mission titles and objectives. There aren`t THAT many of them (most of them are pretty similar).

If you throw in the series introductions, well, that would be a huge time consumer. But if someone rips the text, I`d be happy to translate it.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This wouldn`t be that hard to translate, if you just wanted to do the mission titles and objectives. There aren`t THAT many of them (most of them are pretty similar).

If you throw in the series introductions, well, that would be a huge time consumer. But if someone rips the text, I`d be happy to translate it.
ZOMG A TRANSLATOR? PLEASE TRANSLATE MY (insert generic shonen manga) PLZ. Seriously though I wish I could help but I lack all technical know how in dumping the scripts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small