^^ndstitle-1264^^

Tengil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm now convinced that Japanese love lode runner.

The Japanese love Load Runner?

Road%20Runner%201.jpg

EDIT: I forgot how hard this game is! Although it's actually much easier to just look at the map screen all the time and totally ignore the main screen
wacko.gif
not too far off at all. the japanese text on the case under "Lode Runner" says "Roodo rannaa"
crazy jappaners.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ahh, what a trip down memory lane. One of the first games I played on a C64, loaded from casette tape no less.

loderun.gif

Y'know this game and Tetris are of the few games that can be pared down to the most rudimentary graphics, and still be just as fun, even years later. Don't screw with the gameplay though... I hope they didn't on this (I haven't been able to try it yet. :'( )
You should play the unofficial Game King version... Worst graphics ever (48*32 pixel!) but still lots of fun.
smile.gif

hk00.gif

hk03.gif
happyk.gif

That awesome title animation is usually my avatar on other forums. The game is called Happy Killer.
cool.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Kirby(J) got dumped!
Price of tea in China (as of May 2006)
Tea bags (pack 25) CNY 14.80
nyanya.gif

Hate to get back on topic (you know I really do!) but has anybody figured out the level editor yet?
Once I get in it I can scroll around, but can't seem to select anything, or even exit the editor.

I'm loving this game by the way, it's a little weird having to use the top screen for radar, but I'm getting used to it.
Also noticed it has the NES version in there too. I can't seem to find a "single screen" version though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1