^^ndstitle-1194^^

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
Works fine on G6- do NOT change any settings in the manager (use default options)

Gameplay: well quote form gamespot review..

"The game itself is average length; with the ease of gameplay and how straightforward the game's stages are, you can easily rescue most slimes and overturn the Plob in about 10 or 15 hours. However, there are a number of out-of-the-way items to collect, monsters to gather, alchemy recipes to dig up, and other such tasks to encourage you to fully explore all over. So while the game's not difficult by any stretch of the imagination, it does a good job of pacing itself and providing some neat little diversions. If you're one of those people who likes role-playing action with cute critters and a "gotta catch 'em all" mentality, this game makes a good fit. Likewise, if you're a fan of the Dragon Quest series, particularly those smiling little blue gloops, there's enough nostalgia and genuine amusement to make Rocket Slime worth checking out."
By Bethany Massimilla, GameSpot"

Kartel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Crashes (2 black screens, sound stuttering e.t.c.) on G6L no matter what options I choose...the crashes comes a little here and there.

Athlon-pv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of square....did the USA release of Egg Monster Heroes Get cancelled?

Yep ages ago
frown.gif

Rayout

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Words on SC-SD

I have trim rom, faster play game, and patch cartridge access enabled.

Make sure you have faster play game enabled, it had slow down between scenes and stuff if you turn it off, at least in my case.

jive

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.homebrewwelt.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi,

i have a supercard mini sd and for me it only works, if i turn off ALL options, except "saver patch"

i'm using the latest software and firmware.

with any other option or combination turned on, i'm getting a black top screen and a white lower screen.

it's almost unplayable without faster gameplay. what am i doing wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.