:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having trouble getting this to patch on the supercard? I get a file containing no data as well as the save file.

Same here, does NOT work with SC CF. Even with Enable Access Patch it still outputs 0kb file. Oh well guess I can take my ass to bed now since there'll be no LSW for me tonite lol
rolleyes.gif

dbrood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I too can confirm that it doesn't work on M3 CF 27a - white screens with every config available (Safe mode,Normal,Fast Copy,1x,4x,force r/w)

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
You can bet more new releases will not work!

If you think Nintendo is sitting on its ass watching and doing nothing, you're wrong, you can bet the have all flashcards in there hands and doing everything to prevent making backups.

Wonder if DSLink or DS-X can play this one
biggrin.gif
(or Ninja flashkit)

Rykar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can bet more new releases will not work!

If you think Nintendo is sitting on its ass watching and doing nothing, you're wrong, you can bet the have all flashcards in there hands and doing everything to prevent making backups.

Wonder if DSLink or DS-X can play this one
biggrin.gif
(or Ninja flashkit)

They have never done it in the past why would they start now, I don't think you guys understand how the gba flashcarts work. And Nintendo didn't make this game.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Just wait for the G6/M3/EZ/SC teams to release an update. From time to time some games are released that don't work, this just so happens to be one of those games.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
They have never done it in the past why would they start now, I don't think you guys understand how the gba flashcarts work. And Nintendo didn't make this game.

It happend in the past, it will happen again
tongue.gif

Nintendo always has some finger in a new game! regardless if it's a 3th party one.

It's not about understanding how a flashcard works, it's about understanding how Nintendo works (héhé)

and the GBA game does work fine on G6/M3/SC with the right settings (NO Compress/No RTS/NO IGR and it works)
So far the GBA Flashkit side
wink.gif
for the NDS flashkit through GBA slot side we wait till a new patcher software for all carts (and/or loader)

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Not working on NinjaDS either... hehe which flash kit will be the first to support this game?
We'll find out soon hopefully

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a dumb question if this does not work on ANY flashcard as of today how does anyone know if the rom is a good one or bad one? Do people not test them? and If they do how did they get them to work to veirfy??

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a dumb question if this does not work on ANY flashcard as of today how does anyone know if the rom is a good one or bad one? Do people not test them? and If they do how did they get them to work to veirfy??
Because the ROM header and file structure are intact.

Though I wouldn't completely rule out that possibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: I fixed it, just uninstalled SDUSB