^^ndstitle-1170^^

czw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gbalpha released a converted rom for M3/G6.
I saw that form Chinese forum.
Because forum rule,I can't post here.

shunned_bozo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
working on sc sd (no cardtrifge patch)
Please anyone has understood what to do to clear the first mission????

A huge block is placed in the middle of te city...and then what you have to do ?? Destroy the block (how?) or whatever ?????

Zorn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You have to bring the block to the base (where you started from)

But i have a problem too! I'm stuck at the MAP.
there are 3 mission. field with red circles.
But when i select them a message appears and i can't run it.

But there aren't any other missions to do. just these 3.
on the right of the map you can just buy other robots from people
but i havent enough money (0G).
What do i have to do?

shunned_bozo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
thank for your help...

hhmmm ont he link above (first page of this topic) i've read
that there are more than 100 missions.. we hae only to undestand how it works... any Japanese speaker here???

tooonyo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tonyo.org
XP
Country
France
if it's not done till tonight, a friend of mine, speaking japanese on top of that (usefull isn't it), will give me the meanings of the menus and all the little things in the game, keep stuned

TheDuke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
For the basic play learn japanese is not needed i have made near 70 missions without understoud a word lol , but for the upgrades on the mechas :'( it is the hell
For the save when you are at the map screen it is start and you need to select the characters at the top , at the main menu the bouton at the top is start a new game and the bouton at the bottom is load game.The meaning of th missions is not very hard at understoot , after some tries it is done
tongue.gif

the circles on the map are for the missions
the cubes are for the speak
the greens stars are for the shops
the red star (the top )is i think the main général quarter of the characters when you dont have a new place to go gon on it (but don t skip the text or it won t work)

to win money you need to made the missions , you can made one 4 times with the 4 dificulty

tooonyo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tonyo.org
XP
Country
France
For the basic play learn japanese is not needed i have made near 70 missions without understoud a word lol , but for the upgrades on the mechas :'( it is the hell
For the save when you are at the map screen it is start and you need to select the characters at the top , at the main menu the bouton at the top is start a new game and the bouton at the bottom is load game.The meaning of th missions is not very hard at understoot , after some tries it is doneÂ
tongue.gif

the circles on the map are for the missions
the cubes are for the speetch
the greens stars are for the shops
the red star (the top )is i think the main général quarter of the characters when you dont have a new place to go gon on it (but don t skip the text or it won t work)

to win money you need to made the missions , you can made one 4 times with the 4 dificulty

I played a little while but I only have two missions on map, to unlock the other ones, must I finish the missions in the four levels of difficulty or have I missed something to do ? Because I only have left the level4 mission where you must put 8 rocks on a specified area in 2 minutes, it's hard as hell...Must I complete it to have more missions unlocked ?

TheDuke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
to unlock a thing in the game you need only to made the mission once at the minimum (the others dificulty levels are here for make more money in order to buy mechas )
i made this step by step
there is the bigining : we move the metal with the mecha and after this the first fight
now we are on the map here you can use the touch screen or the pad to move, with select we got the global view , with y we select the mecha (but only one for the moment , later we can buy more) , start for save the game (and the uppers characters for save) and with x there is a menu (but i don t kow the utility except the first whitch is the shop for buy things for the mecha)
to beiging you need to follow the reds cubes (but don t skip with select or start or it won t work)
once you have go at all red cubes go in global view ( select bouton) and move the screen where the green star is :there is upper a mission , at left an other and bellow an other one .
before made one of thoses 3 mission , you need to select the mecha , press x and with the touch screen the only one aviable , a menu open , select the first one : the mecha is selectioned
return to the map screen
now go to the red circle at the bellow the green star , here you fight againt an other mecha, after the fight you earn 150 golds and a new mecha.
this unlock a new green star at right and at left a new red circle
now you have 3 mission
now go at the one at left, here you need to place 2 rocks in a area
and after there is not particular pbs
smile.gif
(except for some missions like move a restorant , clear a area near a restaurant , destroy 2 enemis resautrants ...) lol

agami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't need to really, I don't understand any Japanese and I'm on mission (map?) 30 something, at worst you might end up doing a mission twice or something but it's all pretty self explanatory - go kill that mech, race that one etc. I've even purchased a few mechs, only thing I can't figure out is the equip/upgrade menus but so far hasn't made much of a difference. You should give it a try.
smile.gif

Daremo_23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just tried this game last night after reading this thread and can't figure out how to fight the first mecha. what other controls are there besides forwards, back, arms up/ down and rotate. any help will be appreciated and menu translations also. TIA!!!

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just to say there's a fixed version of this game for the M3 CF/SD now but you'll have to find it. Probably best to wait for M3 to update their software instead though.

TheDuke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
to fight the first mecha , you need to use the roate controle when you have the arms near him in order to hit

for the level 60, you need to move the blue restaurant (the one with the girl of the animation of the bigining of the mission) in the area of the train station

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aRPpmidM