It's another brain training game
wink.gif

http://xcomp.gamebrink.com/?p=199

Shouldn't be long before we see the Tingle and Mecha MG dumps now
biggrin.gif

You better write a Tingle guide x_comp!
ohmy.gif
If its full of kanji that is. :/

EDIT: Jeez, September will also be a feast for (U) releases, by atleast next week, we'll be getting Mario Hoops 3on3, Cooking Mama, Harvest Moon, Megaman ZX... oh and that MechAssault game... following that week Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Rocket Slime, the (E) release of Dare Demo Asobi Taisen ... oh and BRATZ :'(

(as for (J) releases, I'm waiting for that Chou Chikkun Go training thing and GINTAMA DS ... maybe Yuu Yuu too.)

EDIT2: I LIED
frown.gif
THIS IS THE GAME I'M WAITING FOOOOOR...
ichigo.jpg

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Only YOU can prevent JINJIN".

edit: (oh yeah, and it works on the G6Lite in safe mode for all your maze dragging needs.)

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
does not boot for me with flashme...but the other three roms that were just released all work woohoo

lol you have been posting this in almost every Release topic... its not because of the flashme that is doesnt work, its your flashcard, you might have used the wrong settings.

anyway, tumbs up for puzzles and brain stuff! Its always good to freshen up a little (the brain that is)

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Works in Safe Mode on the M3.

Some fun mini puzzle games but, I don't know if it'll really improve your logical thinking or not
tongue.gif

So far, I like the Iraira Maze game where you guide a ball through a maze, the Shape Maker game, and the Coin Quiz where you have to copy the coin patterns.

I hate that graph sound, though and the game doesn't really keep a record of your progress. The graphs are more about points than anything it seems
laugh.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Works in Safe Mode on the M3.

Some fun mini puzzle games but, I don't know if it'll really improve your logical thinking or not
tongue.gif

So far, I like the Iraira Maze game where you guide a ball through a maze, the Shape Maker game, and the Coin Quiz where you have to copy the coin patterns.

I hate that graph sound, though and the game doesn't really keep a record of your progress. The graphs are more about points than anything it seems
laugh.gif

I hate the maze game
frown.gif
I have jittery hands and shit from chain smoking and insomnia.
frown.gif

And yeah the graph can get annoying :/ but the riddles unlocked in the Collection are pretty cool. (eventhough most I know.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1