^^ndstitle-1154^^

zone97

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here is the box art for the Ps2 Version.

226px-COCOTO_KART_cover.jpg

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Huh, im totally confused. Wtf. How is this a prototype, if it already exists on the DS. Um and whats with the random hardware pic for the game. Can anyone explain the Difference between this and the eariler (E) release.

BvG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've got the game because I wrote a review (of Another Code) for the firste MSN Magazine (Dutch). The game was quite populair amongst people that couldn't wait for Mario Kart DS. But the game actually is kinda crap...

25860.jpg
25859.jpg

25858.jpg
25857.jpg

retrohead

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Huh, im totally confused. Wtf. How is this a prototype, if it already exists on the DS. Um and whats with the random hardware pic for the game. Can anyone explain the Difference between this and the eariler (E) release.

This is the (E) version. Shaunj66 appologised for posting it late
wink2.gif

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HUh? then why is it called 'DS #XXXX: Cocoto Kart Rider (Europe)', that's fkn stupid considering its already in the NDS release list as #146. I think your mistaken FunkySkunk.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you guys took the time to read the information posted properly, you'd see that it's a prototype version. In other words a beta/alpha copy of the game that's incomplete.
smile.gif

It's not the final game, it's an early build of it.

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he apologized because this hit all over a few days ago and they are just now getting around to posting it not because this is the same as the official release that was E before. I can not say what is different with this one because I got really bored within the very first race. Probably has early code.

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol shaunj66, if that was directed at me [which i doubt] i was aware that it was another version/earlier version of the game. Some fool was trying to misinform me [which is prolly who you were directing that at].

So what, maybe just ealier coding and incomplete maybe, hence the Odd hardware image?

BTW the next few months is looking good for the NDS scene.

retrohead

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
lol shaunj66, if that was directed at me [which i doubt] i was aware that it was another version/earlier version of the game. Some fool was trying to misinform me [which is prolly who you were directing that at].

So what, maybe just ealier coding and incomplete maybe, hence the Odd hardware image?

I meant this was the (E) prototype version that was posted a few days before!

I'm not a fool by the way S2561588 if you cant work out what it is by the looking at the picture then that isnt my problem. I knew exactly what it was as soon as i saw it and i see you still don't quite know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5