^^ndstitle-1120^^

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know the M3 (as well as the others mentioned) has their own RAM. Thanks for the info. I really hope they get it working soon.

Ichiban

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah it works...But then it moans about the ram cart...Then switches off!
frown.gif

P

pas

@jumpman17:

Sure the gbacart has a header, I think it is like this: The ram expansion has a header for saing the DS I'm here for using in DS Mode beside the Slot 1 game.
And the rest of the Cart is the Ramexpansion itself.

@id242:

Could you please try to dump the gbacart with a dumper ? You could use the WRG one.
If you like to dump it then please dump it and upload it on one of the several filehostsites:

http://www.4shared.com/file/1907186/173f18e8/glassred.html

http://www.datenklo.net/

http://www.yousendit.com/

http://www.megaupload.com/

http://www.rapidshare.de/

And then please send the link to my e-mail adress: [email protected]

Could you do this ? I hope you can do it.

Greets:

Pas

ghaxaq

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malta
Well if the gba ram cart has some kind of instructions that can be dumped it would be better to dump them at least we could know at which line code does the ram cart interact with so that it could be edited and routed to the respective flashcarts RAM.

Secondly if someone dumps the gba file it's better to make it publicly available.We do not have to be foolish and keep it to only 3 persons, because we all want it to work and if someone wants to try and make it work before the others good but think about how many people are waiting for this browser to work.

ghaxaq

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malta
But obviously there is something that makes it recognizable to the ds cart no?Well we'll wait and see what will be done on the ds browser..hope it will work soon.

TomIsADeftone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, i've tried this on my M3 mini and it loads with normal, no trim.

It does what everyone else has been saying shows the company logo's then the icons at the bottom of the screen then switches off due to the lack of a Expansion Pack.

I hope the M3 team can figure away for the Browser to use it's own Ram.

madri1

Trophies
Website
www.wii-info.fr
XP
Country
France
with the new supercard software and rom position patch set to supercard + enable cartdrige .., i also have the message about the ram and the only work i can read is
"off"
biggrin.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
for all the people who are saying: "its not possible, the hardware's missing." i have to disagree with the same thing other people have been saying. The hardware is there. For us who have supercards, etc when we patch our games, "ROM Position Patch" can be on SD or Supercard (i have SC SD and those are the only ones i can pick) If we choose SD, the ROM works, and we have the supercard's space left empty. So the DS will be reading the browser ROM data from the SD, and will read whatever data is written to the RAM cart in the real version should be able to be patched so that data is instead rerouted to the SC's RAM. It has faster read times than from the SD card. But i guess we have to wait until supercard finds a way to patch roms to lead the RAM data to the SC's RAM instead of Nintendo's offical cartridge. Or until some 1337 hacker reverse-engineers this ROM, and changes the data so it does this, or uses the SD as virtual memory. So if you're waiting for this, you might need to wait until pigs fly. I think in the next 3million years pigs will grow wings to get away from our slaughterhouses. At that point we'll have lasers to automatically turn them from walking oinks to Easter Dinner.

Why can't Nintendo learn to make double the RAM in the machine then they originally intend? Then people wouldn't be separated with the N64's expansion pack and the DS RAM Expansion. *anger*

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, well I was really waiting for this to work (esp. for the M3) but I think I might just buy it. Is there even a release date for the US yet?

P

pas

OH NO! They are taking 1 Month (or more from the realease of the Browser) now...

I think they won't get this done in the next 14 days...

They even not say us what they're doing they just let us hope for ...

... maybe nothing.

I wrote an E-mail to them
( E-mail: [email protected] , Official Website: www.m3adapter.com )
but they didn't answer me until now. I wait now for an answer.

Greets:

Pas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol