Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nice screens. Is this any good?

EDIT: Wait, I didn't look at them very good. Is this just a series of lame puzzle games?

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

EDIT: Wait, I didn't look at them very good. Is this just a series of lame puzzle games?
It's good... for those literate in Japanese of course. Everyone else will have to wait for their respective region release.

Wait, is this a continuation of the brain training series or is it a lame imitation? If it's the latter, I retract my statement and say find that other game instead.

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It's good... for those literate in Japanese of course. Everyone else will have to wait for their respective region release.

Wait, is this a continuation of the brain training series or is it a lame imitation? If it's the latter, I retract my statement and say find that other game instead.

It seems to be a brain training game (which are immensly popular in Japan right now, and some are even coming to our shore), but this is probably pretty cool, since the name makes it sound like an offshoot of "Taiko no Tatsujin", which is Namco's popular music game in which you beat on giant Taiko (traditional japanese drums). Taiko no Tatsujin made a US version called "Taiko Drum Master", if anyone's interested.

I'd like to know if there's more links between these two games than just the name.

Can't wait to get a DS flashkit =P

[EDIT]

Took the time to properly read the title and look at the screenshots. Seems like this is mostly a "Find the Differences!" type of game.

Sigh.... Namco's made -really- good games before. Why?!

H2fans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I heard SCZ had rlzed the correct size version of the rom
They made a mistake before——packed the rip version rom in the zip-_-

Clean ROM CRC:9DEE267E

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...