bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sweet, arkanoid was a favorite of mine, i dont need to read jap to know this game
smile.gif
...im curious to see how the touch screen is used for this

Thomasd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This game seems to be OK. It's an Arkanoid clone where you control the paddle with the touch screen. Too bad I can't read Japanese, though.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its really cool if your a breakout and arkanoid fan such as me. alot of the side menus are in egnlish, so its not that hard, and hitting the x button gives you bonuses after hitting a certain number of blocks, and you can get combos and such. heck for only about 4 megs of space on my m3, its defenitely worth it.

edit: if you are familiar with the breakout games that you can play online such as the ones on yahoo, or reflexive.com
then you will defenitely like this game
smile.gif

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, this is quite a nice arakanoid clone. The power-up system works kind of like Gradius, where you have a list of power-ups, and as your ball bounces more and more, the power-ups go along the list, and when you touch the power-up side panels (or press Up or X), you get the power up. The D-Pad and the letter buttons are mirror controls, so you can use either one (depending on if you are right or left handed). The paddle is controlled only by the touch screen. You don't even have to touch the paddle to move it, just touch anywhere on the touch screen and more horizontally.

Btw, power-up increases through breaking blocks AND bouncing the ball against something. For example, if you get the ball stuck in a narrow passage, and it just keeps bouncing, your power-ups will increase very quickly.

There are also 2 sets of power-ups for each power-up level which you define before you start play. You can play the normal arcade mode, and there is also a quest mode, where you need to just exit through the top, and after a few levels, you face a boss.

Overall, I enjoyed it very much
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1