^^ndstitle-0833^^

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Jan 5, 2006.

Jan 5, 2006

^^ndstitle-0833^^ by shaunj66 at 5:54 PM (2,011 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. shaunj66
    OP

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    ^^ndsrelease-0833^^

2. bolton2

Member bolton2 bolton2

United States
    sweet, arkanoid was a favorite of mine, i dont need to read jap to know this game [​IMG]...im curious to see how the touch screen is used for this

3. Thomasd

Newcomer Thomasd Member

Belgium
    This game seems to be OK. It's an Arkanoid clone where you control the paddle with the touch screen. Too bad I can't read Japanese, though.

4. Hero-Link

Member Hero-Link Hero of Derrr

Portugal
    its worth 2,800 Yens!! xD

5. Jojjy Ugnick

Member Jojjy Ugnick shake your bonbon

Canada
    Breakout is sweet. How's this version? Has anyone tried it? I'd read a mini-review...

6. bolton2

Member bolton2 bolton2

United States
    its really cool if your a breakout and arkanoid fan such as me. alot of the side menus are in egnlish, so its not that hard, and hitting the x button gives you bonuses after hitting a certain number of blocks, and you can get combos and such. heck for only about 4 megs of space on my m3, its defenitely worth it.

edit: if you are familiar with the breakout games that you can play online such as the ones on yahoo, or reflexive.com
    then you will defenitely like this game [​IMG]

7. shadow1w2

Member shadow1w2 Still here.

United States
    Ive played the GBA version, this one looks nice. Gonna try it first chance I get xD

8. Heran Bago

Member Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

United States
    The Party Game... The Mahjong... The Block.
    Sweet.

9. Zaraf

Member Zaraf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Yeah, this is quite a nice arakanoid clone. The power-up system works kind of like Gradius, where you have a list of power-ups, and as your ball bounces more and more, the power-ups go along the list, and when you touch the power-up side panels (or press Up or X), you get the power up. The D-Pad and the letter buttons are mirror controls, so you can use either one (depending on if you are right or left handed). The paddle is controlled only by the touch screen. You don't even have to touch the paddle to move it, just touch anywhere on the touch screen and more horizontally.

Btw, power-up increases through breaking blocks AND bouncing the ball against something. For example, if you get the ball stuck in a narrow passage, and it just keeps bouncing, your power-ups will increase very quickly.

There are also 2 sets of power-ups for each power-up level which you define before you start play. You can play the normal arcade mode, and there is also a quest mode, where you need to just exit through the top, and after a few levels, you face a boss.

Overall, I enjoyed it very much [​IMG]

10. Nero_

Newcomer Nero_ Advanced Member

Sweden
    Yeah, this is a pretty sweet little arkanoid clone game. You don't need to know Japanese to understand what to do. I like it.