^^ndstitle-0804^^

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does this have global wifi? Could be kinda sweet if it did! OMG I shunk Shaun's Battleship!

laugh.gif
That would be pretty awesome but I kinda doubt it does.

I'm guessing its got wireless download play which would be pretty fun for a few quick rounds with a mate.
smile.gif

Taylor--

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Doubt it's wifi, doesn't have that little blue wifi sticker thingy in the bottom left corner like AC, MK, and TH.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He's the guy that programs Puck's diamond studded ban stick.

LOL!

Close, he's the guy that polishes my ban stick and replaces the diamonds when I wear them out.
biggrin.gif

This game would be fun for a road trip if you had some other friends with DSes, but I can't really see sitting around the house playing this over local wi-fi.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't see me playing it on road trips, the DS is to new for this garbage, I mean who would want to play Monopoly in a long ass road trip over Mario Kart, Advance Wars, Puzzle Bobble, Bubble Bobble, ect. WiFi would be "cute" for 5-10 minutes till I decieded to play something a little more fresh.

Wait if they modernized monopoly, you know how people who play as the dog always shit in peoples property? It be cool to have a take a dump button. Same goes for the race car I like to peel out over their "lawn"...basically a "I had to pay you rent so F U button" "But what does the thimble do?", Someone asks ...You don't even wanna know
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: ah ok