Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Panzer Tacticer said:
Curley5959 said:
Its a good site
tongue.gif

Cant you have more than 12 themes for R4..??

The themes are tied to the calendar, 12 months, 1 theme per.
Or you can set it to a theme you like. It does that calendar thingy on automatic mode only.

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i liked the site before when everything was free... now we have to sign up to download more than 1 theme a day
sleep.gif

all nds themes is gonna get is a truckload of idle accounts... sigh.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NonStopInTheMix said:
i liked the site before when everything was free... now we have to sign up to download more than 1 theme a day
sleep.gif

all nds themes is gonna get is a truckload of idle accounts... sigh.

????

Then explain how I have obtained over 100 themes in a single day of blitz downloading.
And I have no idea what you are talking about with needing an account. I didn't have one.

The site is not nearly as slow as some say, and it has such a massive sum of themes, that if you google nintendo ds themes, all you get are hits where people are talking about ndsthemes.com.

I likely scanned through 70% of the entire site in one day (granted I knew what I wanted to see, and scrolling past stuff I was not interested in was simple).

towers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I never needed an account to download anything.

Anyways, I am a little less mad now. I still think it is a poorly coded website, but I found that you can only upload themes in Safari on Macs, and not Firefox (for some reason). So I'm a little happier with it, I guess.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Costello said:

requesting all skin makers to take a little bit of extra time to upload their skins to this so that poor xblackoutx can download them here on account of stupid ndsthemes.com not letting him confirm his account
yaynds.gif

towers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
You go and do something better.
I thought about it, but ultimately decided I didn't want to spend the time designing a website. Plus, I'd end up with the same users, and one of the problems I have with NDSthemes is the amount of themes that are just bad (surprisingly, there are a lot of good ones though).

I guess what I am saying is that I am very particular in what I like, and if I knew there were things I didn't like on my site I might freak out. I am just not the guy to start a website for a bunch of people I don't know.

InfinitiProject

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you guys would start helping by making themes and submitting them it wouldn't be a so called "bad" site.

I saw some good themes there for my M3 Real but most were anime and anime's not my thing so I made a few and upped them there. They're not perfect but i'm satisfied with them (check the sig if you're interested)
smile.gif

towers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, when I got dissatisfied with the themes, I made one of my own. Just one, because I like it enough not to change it.

Then I liked the source image so much that I made another one from it, but it's a lot more minimal and most people probably won't like it for that (even though it does have kick-flippin' graphics). You can find them here, if you want.

Unfortunately two themes aren't going to change it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it