NDSL wireless connection broken

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by papyrus, Feb 5, 2009.

1. papyrus
    OP

papyrus GBAtemp Fan

Jan 17, 2008
    Nipa Hut
    I guess getting my ds fixed here is impossible. Can anyone here in GBATemp can help me solve this problem, my wireless connection is broken. I cant do wireless link with other DS. What should i do??? No one repairs DSlite in my area. [​IMG] also no warranty is possible, no nintendo customer service here. Can i fix this on my own? any suggestions. [​IMG]

2. superrob

superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Apr 4, 2007
    GBATemp factory.
    Sure its not only something with your router?

3. papyrus
    OP

papyrus GBAtemp Fan

Jan 17, 2008
    Nipa Hut
    I don't use router. I mean when i wanted a connection to other ds it doesn't they wont connect.

4. Kittymat

Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 16, 2008
    UK
    Only 2 bits (unless the main board is broken)
    1) the WiFi unit, this is pushed onto the board, connects to a plug and is held in place with a piece of sticky foam
    2) the black aerial lead - this goes from this unit to the top of the DS and connects to a small circuit board above the speaker.

Probably the black lead has broken where it passes through the lid

Both bits can be bought (eBay UK sells both and I am sure other sites will too)

You will need to take the DS apart to se what it wrong (tri wing screwdriver)

5. papyrus
    OP

papyrus GBAtemp Fan

Jan 17, 2008
    Nipa Hut
    thanks Kittymat, time to find these resources. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice