Hacking NDSL touch screen

MUBK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whenever I glide my stylus over my touch screen, it feels weird: sort of like rugged, rough, or grainy, not smooth at all. Does anyone else experience this or is it just mine?

ShiningSaber

Tiger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check to make sure the screen isn't scratched. I've owned an original DS for a little while now, and the only place its "rough" is where the big scratch on it is, and my brother's DS lite didn't have this problem when he used to have one.

D

Deleted-119707

ive got the same problem. i got a big, mark on mine where i rub it it feels rugged...

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
It's the scratches. Try getting a screen protector makes the screen feels smooth even tho your touching the screen protector.

D

Deleted-119707

all the screen protectores i had i had trouble with. i always get air bubbles and i tried to get them out. i peel back the protector, and itd go little debris on it so i paid £6 for a protecter and threw it away 15mins later ! :@

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
I dunno why it's so hard to put the screen protector on??? It's really simple if you dont want any fingure prints on the stickie side take the part where u peeled off the screen protect from and attach back on the cornor of the protector so you have a better chance putting it on perfectly. If you can understand what I just said it's easy and sorry if it's hard to understand.

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hell theres even a guide here how to put them on
smile.gif
Use it
tongue.gif

Sticks

Trophies
XP
Country
You think it'd be common sense to clean the screen before applying a layer of plastic that hugs the screen, but noooo....
wacko.gif

MUBK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The screen is not scratched, it's just a bit dirty. It feels that it's "rugged" under the screen, rather than on it.

MUBK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShiningSaber said:
MUBK said:
The screen is not scratched, it's just a bit dirty. It feels that it's "rugged" under the screen, rather than on it.
I don't see how anything could get under the DS touchscreen, considering its kind of tightly fit into the DS

Which is why I'm not understanding why it doesn't feel smooth when I put slight pressure and glide over it.

EDIT: I guess 'bumpy' would be a better term, rather than rugged.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi