Hacking NDS upper screen broken ?

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well i got a NDS with a broken on Off switch and now i got it more or less repaired but now the upper screen just show partially some stuff.

now my question is, is it broken or is it possible that there are some cable that aren't connected properly or is there no need to try to open that ?

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As you had the broken power switch I take it you have a lite - the problem is the screen, the cable is attached to the screen, if the connector is not seated correctly then the unit will not power on. replace the top screen and it will be fine.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well beware told me to try again if its really not working ... the moment the backplate is taken off the screen works again but then when i put it back the screen won't show everything correctly again -.-V

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the cable is damaged (inside the metal casing where it joins to the screen) you can fiddle around for ages and get it working but the first time you knock the DS it will fail again - replace the screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol