Hacking NDS to Wiiu (for loadiine) batch??

oleguer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello forum! I see we can play nds titles on wiiu using nds to wiiu and loadiine but I think the process can be updated to make automatic with batch conversion.... Anyone know if this is possible?? If the process are updated to make automatic process with batch file is too easy! This exist?? Thanks forum!! ((If anyone have the updated files and can send me will be great!!))

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure about a batch tool, but you do know that you can play nds games without loadiine, right? though, the normal way is limited to 300 titles unless you make copies of the barista file I believe or use system config tool. I don't know how well a ds emulator works.

oleguer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes @godreborn I try to install nds games on sd card and launch using loadiine because I dont want install like inject games.... for the limit! and I dont know if you can swap or modify barista file.... I dont know to do this! (If you know and you can explain to me.....I´m waiting!! ; ) )

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no experience with the barista trick I mentioned. I only know of it. it basically involves you creating multiple accounts each with its own file from what I remember. loadiine is fine as it is, because nds games shouldn't take long to load.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD