ROM Hack nds roms

fredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looking for sum help people if you can ive been trying to extract sum nds files from a discs of roms i got but sum of the files aren't being recognised by my R4 card?
When extracted im getting loads of different files but not the nds one anyone got any ideas?
Thanks in advance

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
So lemme get this straight, you want us to openly help you steal games from a disc you got from someone?

Yeah, sorry, if you don't understand how compression and file types work, don't even bother.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
hankchill said:
So lemme get this straight, you want us to openly help you steal games from a disc you got from someone?

Yeah, sorry, if you don't understand how compression and file types work, don't even bother.

Haven't I seen you say that before somewhere?

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Law said:
hankchill said:

Yes, I just can't stand it when people don't keep piracy to themselves and go to a public message board for assistance in helping them do it. Honestly if you can't pirate because you don't understand it, then make your life easy and buy the games
tongue.gif

One of the big problems is we get new people here who post that only want help in pirating games and then disappear. Can't stand that either >

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hankchill said:

I can agree with the sentiments.

I hate that a lot of people are ok with going online, and shamelessly asking for help pirating.

Doesn't the OP have at least one friend that can tell him rather than going online and looking like a doofus with obvious bad questions?

There's nothing more tragic than a clumsy clueless noob pirate.

fredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know how to extract files using winrar!
I do know how to write the proper queen's english if that is what u are asking for!
All i was askin was for a little advice as some of the roms after extraction and then further extraction still dont seem to contain the nds file is there another type of file i should be lookin for or have i downloaded a bad rom?
Any help would be appreciated as well as the sarcasm as i am not averse to it.
Many thanks in advance.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Try another rom.. Or another rom site.. Usually you extract it, then there might be a whole lot of files saying the same thing e.g tw-tyu You extract one of them and it should contain the nds file.

Tel us exactly what you have done and what the setup of the file is like..

fredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for example extract folder for international track and field and all i get is 7 little files r00 -r04,rar and a sfv but nds just very confused as normally this is so simple

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
hankchill said:
Law said:
hankchill said:

Yes, I just can't stand it when people don't keep piracy to themselves and go to a public message board for assistance in helping them do it. Honestly if you can't pirate because you don't understand it, then make your life easy and buy the games
tongue.gif

One of the big problems is we get new people here who post that only want help in pirating games and then disappear. Can't stand that either ><
This just happens to be 99% piracy forum. You even got some gba roms from here back in the days.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TaMs said:
This just happens to be 99% piracy forum. You even got some gba roms from here back in the days.
So, does that mean Julia Roberts was still a prostitute after she married Richard Gere ("Pretty Woman")?
I know...shockin' analogy, but I'm running with it
tongue.gif

fredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
got that bit sorted but a couple of them are showing up a code error 7 when the kids went to play em any ideas anyone?
frown.gif

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
r4 lacks updates dont expect the new games to work also why does everyone post here about their problems with their flashcarts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-