NDS rom help

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Luckybakaa, Mar 25, 2011.

Mar 25, 2011

NDS rom help by Luckybakaa at 3:51 AM (762 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Luckybakaa
    OP

Newcomer Luckybakaa Newbie

United States
    This is my first post, so I don't know if this is in the right section or not. Sorry.
    Anyway, So i've been playing Pokemon White on my DSi for a while now. It's been working fine for the last couple of weeks, but when i tried to put Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded on my acekard 2i with akaio 1.8.5 something screwed up. Kingdom Hearts Re:coded was a "Ds Program file" along with a couple other games that worked but turned to "Ds Program files". But my Pokemon white Icon is still there, but when i clicked to load it, it gets passed the loading screen but it just stays at a white screen.
    Also for Okamiden, the sav file doesn't load and i got 3 hours into the game already?
    Any Adivce for me? Thanks

2. Cuelhu

Member Cuelhu КУ!

backup your files and format your microSD card with this formatter.

And download your ROMs from reliable sources.

3. Zorua

Zorua Newbie

Ok, follow the below instructions as carefully as you can.

1) First of all, download SD Formatter and install it.

2) Now, format your SD card using it.

3) Download AKAIO 1.8.6a.

4) Now, extract everything from the archive to the root of your SD card.

5) Make sure that you're using a CLEAN, UNPATCHED rom of Pokemon Black/White and try running it again.

6) If it still doesn't work, download these loaders and extract them to the _aio/loaders directory present on the root of your SD Card.

4. Luckybakaa
    OP

Newcomer Luckybakaa Newbie

United States
    Thanks for helping, but when i backed everything up, got a clean Pokemon White rom, i put everything back on there. Since all the other games were working before. When i turned on my DSi and went to my games, about half of them were DS symbols and said "DS Program File". Does anyone know the cause of this? Thanks [​IMG]