Hacking NDS hardware issues

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys.

So my DS lite's wifi stopped working. It doesnt find any wireless connections. When I continue to press X it shows me the available wifi connections but then It cannot connect until I continue to press X.
Connection settings saves fine, test passed. But no game, NOT ONE AT ALL works with the wifi. Also note I have to keep pressing X in order to connect to the Router/USB Connectors at all...

What can I do?
I have no warranty.

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Error Code: 20109

The device is not able to connect with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Error Code: 50099

The only access point within range of your Nintendo DS is not configured or is not compatible with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (such as those found in many Hotspots).

Where are you trying to connect from?

1. Wireless Home Router (please scroll down)
2. Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector (click here)
3. Hotspot (click here)

Error Code: 52203

The Access Point you are attempting to connect from is not connected to the internet or a firewall is blocking traffic necessary for connecting to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. What to do will depend on where you are trying to connect from:
What to do:

If you have multiple connection files saved to your Nintendo DS, the error message you received can help determine which connection file may be experiencing a problem:
o Errors ending in 0 = connection file 1
o Errors ending in 1 = connection file 2
o Errors ending in 2 = connection file 3
o Errors ending in 3 = Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

Those are the errors I have been getting so far.
NOTE: I HAD TO KEEP PRESSING X IN ORDER TO FIND WIRELESS ACCESS AT ALL!

and yes I did deactivate firewall and all securites... was working fine yesterday.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the router you were using has had a configuration change. my guess is whoever runs your network changed it to a different security or set a wep password you do not know about. you should goto a free wifi hotspot with no security and test.

try a retail game
try a few roms
try a few homebrew
etc

-another world

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Whenever I stopped pressing the "X" or didnt pushed down around the area of X those errors appeard.

Never mind that problem, I changed the housing and wifi seems to work fine now. Just needed to be fitted properly, I gues...

Either my DSTT is broken, or something is wrong with my DS. DSTT isnt loading, hang on start screen. Opened it, cleaned it, stack a paper behind it, nothing works.
Even without microSD DSTT isnt loading up. Its 100% genuine DSTT.

Ez-Flash Vi isnt also working properly..
Its booting up now-and-then, but up till now it didnt load any roms...
Formatted, used different microSD's, nothing works.

Original games are booting fine.
GBA games are booting fine.

So thats the weird thing now.. Is something wrong with my DS or DSTT and EZ-Flash Vi are corrupted?

By the way, my EDGE DS is working fine. Tried all the problematic games such as Castlevania POR and DOS.

I changed my DS housing(opened my DS lite) for the first time. It was really damnd hard, but got everything fitted perfectly now...

Any suggetions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sorry guys i had to go