Gaming nds games

assassin98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
yo guyz......i made this thread to ask about any new nds games............if u know any if them just give a reply

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, what do you think about this games? (this games came out yesterday and today, you can download it now)

- Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
- One Piece: Gigant Battle
- Solatorobo: Red the Hunter

dobbelsteen1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
go to gamespot or any other game site and filter on date or latest releast .........

Posts merged

Sausage Head said:
AlanJohn said:
hey guys
I just want to point out this
Scroll down on the main page
clikc the nds buton
???
porfit!
BUT I WANTSED PROFIT NOT PORFIT WTF
Rofl
tongue.gif
You made my day somehow

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djalmafreestyler said:
Hey guys, what do you think about this games? (this games came out yesterday and today, you can download it now)

- Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
- One Piece: Gigant Battle
- Solatorobo: Red the Hunter

Well, IMO, Green Lantern is a decent game, but it's particular style of gameplay is getting a bit old. While I'd say MetroidVania style games are some of my favorite on the DS, even I get a little tired of it when a company keeps regurgitating the exact same formula over and over. Griptonite hit gold with this style of game with Spiderman WoS and a few others, but anymore, they are just milking it without really adding anything new to it, other than a different comic book character's visage. So again, it's a nice game, just a little stale if you've played their previous releases. Also, the game is very dark, you'll be wanting to bump up the brightness while playing just so you can see it. DSphat users will really have a hell of a time trying to see in this game unless they play it in a dark room somewhere.

Solatorobo: Red the Hunter seems like a good quality action RPG. I kinda wish there was a little more to the battles than just wailing on A all the time....or more to the point, I wish they would have at least given you the option to abuse a different button than A, since that is the first button on my original DSlite to die (contact pad under the button is completely worn out). Still, a little more variety to the battle system could have made the game much better. But it has pretty good graphics and is a welcome addition to the DS library in the face of the onslaught of shovelware we've been seeing lately.

One Piece: Gigant Battle.....hmm. I can't really comment on this game since I haven't played it.

As for the thread creator. I suggest you take a look at the release list for DS games and if you see a game that looks like it might be interesting to you, read the discussion for that release and see what people are saying about it. No one can really tell you what games to play as everyone's taste in games is different. Besides, you didn't state what types of games you prefer, which can really help a lot when asking for suggestions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol