Naendow

Brick-Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello together :)

Did anyone found out how to convert NDS files to CIA? I saw people having the DSi homebrew channel installed as CIA, so maybe there is a way to convert normal games too.
If there is no way to, does anyone know what the problem is? I am kinda interested to this stuff, so I want to know / learn a bit. :)

Thx for answering.

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A forum usually has a very nice search button. Threads like this one are opened like every week, so just do a search before open a new one

Reactions: SLiV3R

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People on here are so silly. Instead of answering a question they rather complain about how it's been asked before. Just answer the question and if you don't feel like it then don't answer instead of complaining. Or just bitch because it's a dumb question. Because it's dumb to you doesn't make it dumb to other people. You all should pay more attention to school and the saying no question is a dumb one or the only dumb questions are the ones go not asked or unanswered. Can't remember off the top of my head.

Naendow

Brick-Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was in hope that someone figured that out because someone worked on the hbmenu. It wouldn't make sense to search in old posts if there is (maybe) a way to get it.

KaduPSE

Revolution and cake
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was in hope that someone figured that out because someone worked on the hbmenu. It wouldn't make sense to search in old posts if there is (maybe) a way to get it.
Old posts? Dude, seriously
iP9P7Xx.jpg

Last edited by KaduPSE,

Naendow

Brick-Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The 3DS scene is changing from day to day. So yea, the most information gets old really quickly.

Edit: Oh, now I can see what you mean. I didn't found that in the search.

Last edited by Naendow,

KaduPSE

Revolution and cake
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The 3DS scene is changing from day to day. So yea, the most information gets old really quickly.
Changing completely in 50 minutes? So much that you need a new post with the same subject as one that's on the first page? Alright, sure.

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello together :)

Did anyone found out how to convert NDS files to CIA? I saw people having the DSi homebrew channel installed as CIA, so maybe there is a way to convert normal games too.
If there is no way to, does anyone know what the problem is? I am kinda interested to this stuff, so I want to know / learn a bit. :)

Thx for answering.
You can only convert DsiWare .nds files.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-