Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Guys, cool it with the hate.

GBAtemp's search function sucks balls, don't berate the OP for not being able to find the other threads.

To OP (and everyone else in this situation), if you need to search the Temp, forger XenForo's crappy search and use Google and add "site:gbatemp.net" (without quotes) to the search.

Now play nice :teach:

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys, cool it with the hate.

GBAtemp's search function sucks balls, don't berate the OP for not being able to find the other threads.

To OP (and everyone else in this situation), if you need to search the Temp, forger XenForo's crappy search and use Google and add "site:gbatemp.net" (without quotes) to the search.

Now play nice :teach:

Old posts? Dude, seriously
iP9P7Xx.jpg

There is no excuses (on the same 1st page)
When you see multiple times the same thread, it's boring.

Thanks for removing posts :rolleyes:

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
To answer the OP's question: No one has made it possible yet. DS roms are coded to use the card slot. Also in DS mode there is no SD card access. Since nothing is impossible in the coding world, I believe installing DS games in NAND or SD card and running them can be accomplished, but the result isn't worth the effort, so it won't happen (unless someone pulls a tueidj like devolution magic!)

D

Deleted User

Apache Thunder converted SRL's or something to get the DS homebrew menu to work. And then he or someone else converted Pictochat and some DS Demo games to CIA's. For Pictochat though- it wouldn't show up on the home menu so you also would have to install the Pictochat Launcher

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My pleasure ^_^
NIII! NIIII! One of the best movies! XD

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
People on here are so silly. Instead of answering a question they rather complain about how it's been asked before. Just answer the question and if you don't feel like it then don't answer instead of complaining. Or just bitch because it's a dumb question. Because it's dumb to you doesn't make it dumb to other people. You all should pay more attention to school and the saying no question is a dumb one or the only dumb questions are the ones go not asked or unanswered. Can't remember off the top of my head.
I think it is great that this community is trying to stop all these spamquestions threads. They are clogging the forums!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apache Thunder converted SRL's or something to get the DS homebrew menu to work. And then he or someone else converted Pictochat and some DS Demo games to CIA's. For Pictochat though- it wouldn't show up on the home menu so you also would have to install the Pictochat Launcher
That would be me converting the DS Demos to CIA, but I think A.Thunder dumped Pictochat from a DSi, and converted to CIA.

Reactions: Deleted User

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
the search function on gbatemp is really not the best, neither on other forums i use e.g (XDA)

surely people will always ask the same question over and over again, but when you see it and are bothered by it ,you could then just simply try to avoid it.
look elsewhere and just dont reply the guy with something that would not really answer his question,

i know how forums work, so i always place a 'I am sorry if this has been asked before' before i ask my question.
'cause i know there will be some users who will whine about how it has been asked before,

Reactions: RocketRobz

SkyChotik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello together :)

Did anyone found out how to convert NDS files to CIA? I saw people having the DSi homebrew channel installed as CIA, so maybe there is a way to convert normal games too.
If there is no way to, does anyone know what the problem is? I am kinda interested to this stuff, so I want to know / learn a bit. :)

Thx for answering.

I didn't read through the entire thread yet, but no, we can't install .nds roms.
The only way I found to play them on my 3ds is to have a flash cart (I have the original R4DS) and find a patched TWL_FIRM and install that from " That ISO Site "
Then use the .cia launchers from Apache Thunder Here

Works fantastically for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse