GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
twiztidsinz said:
plasma dragon007 said:
Freezer6 said:
P.S.: Is it possible to implement .gba; .sav support for example: an icon NDS SAV for .sav files?

+1 for .sav and .gba support.

Downloaded, and have hardly used... but already, it be awesome XD
AFAIK, GBA games don't have the same header info.
They have an internal name, but "Super Mario Advanced 2: Super Mario World" is "SUPER MARIOB". They also don't have an icon.

As for .SAV, it's kind of the same thing. It doesn't have a name and no icon.

If you just want to change the icons for ALL .gba and .sav files, that's simple enough to do.

How do i do that?

ardi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Freezer6 said:
Hi...

....still having probs to get the Converter going to work,too.

Drag the ds.rod over the .exe and get a 0 byte output-file?

Someone a guess what to do?

Greetz

P.S.: Is it possible to implement .gba; .sav support for example: an icon NDS SAV for .sav files?

Sorry. But i have no problem to convert ds.rod to nds-rom.dat.

I have uploaded a nds-rom.dat converted from ds.rod v5612

Download: Megaupload

ardi

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry, but the converter doesn't work for me too. i used this ds.rod http://filetrip.net/g51608-Rominator--ds-rod.html
draged it over the the exe and all i get is a 0 byte dat. I am using win 7 32bit.

thanks for the dat upload and this great tool.
smile.gif

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to set .nds file allocation to DeSmuME it over writes the NDS icons with the DeSmuME icon, this does not happen with .nds is allocated with NO$GBA.

If there is nothing you can do and something I need to tell the devs of DeSmuME, please let me now and I will post it there.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Freezer6 said:
How do i do that?There's ways of manually doing it in Windows (XP is easiest, Vista and 7 are harder), but I prefer to use Types: http://izt.name/soft/types/
Open it up, find the file extension and double click it.
In the window that pops up click the Icon tab and hit the folder button to browse for an icon.
You can set it to whatever you want and it will show for all files of that type.

QUOTE(KazoWAR @ Apr 8 2011, 09:58 PM) When I try to set .nds file allocation to DeSmuME it over writes the NDS icons with the DeSmuME icon, this does not happen with .nds is allocated with NO$GBA.

If there is nothing you can do and something I need to tell the devs of DeSmuME, please let me now and I will post it there.
I ran into this problem as well.
I made a little app to fix it and it will "scan" your computer for No$GBA.exe, No$Zoomer.exe and DeSmuMe.exe and let you choose which to set as association.
http://www.mediafire.com/?vx72qg3qthdrdzy
This is for EvoTools only, my mistake.

Alternatively, you can use Types (linked above) to change the file association without breaking the icon.
Once you have it fixed open up Types and type 'nds' to jump to the 'NDS' icon.
Under the Actions tab you'll see No$GBA or DeSmuMe, click it and in the folder box you can browse for a new file.

teentitans14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tryed Win Xp and Win 7 and I still can't get the converter to work. I just get a 0 bytes output. Any help would be appreciated. Any one have the newest converted dsrod file for download?

ardi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

Currently i work on a new version of NDS ExplorerEx. This version can self update the nds-rom.dat database.
Also an column-handler will supported. So the explorer shows the ROM-Datas in own columns.

Under Windows XP all works fine. But under Vista and above still not (because Microsoft has removed the column-handler stuff in Vista).

the new version is coming soon!
yaynds.gif

ardi

PS: here is a new converted nds-rom.dat (v.5820).

mate.feed.kill.r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you make the rename option to be format driven, either through an .ini file (easiest) or the registry?

For example,

() []

or

Lapin Malin - J'Apprends a Lire et a Ecrire (F) [2413]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded