Homebrew NDS Emulator and roms question

Pokemon28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, i have finally signed up for an account on this site, becuz this site rocks.

anyways, what i am looking for, and probably should ask about first, is if anyone knows of an emulator for the PS1/PS2 that will run on my M3DS Real Flashcart, but basically what i am looking for is not like all the 3d type games, but the megaman games that were side scrolling 2d games, such as Megaman 8 for the PS1. now if there is an emulator that runs PS1 that would be great, unless these games have been put on a different console that i can run on the NDS. I believe i remember seeing a anniversary collection for gamecube, but thats all i got. any help would be great, thanks.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry you wont find anything like that. Regardless of what a game is like, there is no way you can have a usable PS1 emulator let alone a PS2 one. You can't even do GBA without the extra ram on a iPlayer, shit some SNES/Mega Drive games have trouble.

Pokemon28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well shoot, alright. yea i completely forgot that megaman 8 was the only one i was looking for.
well thanks for the fast reply

EDIT!!

by any chance can you convert an iso to an NDS file?
i mean i know an iso is a cd dump and nds is cartridge, but if possible, would it work?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon28 said:
possible?

how bout this equation, possible=really hard?

sound right?

What is it with people these days. You tell someone that something isn't possible and they just say "Oh so you mean it's really hard". It's like this, you can turn an ISO into a NDS file as easily as you can turn a 14" black and white telly from the 1950's into a 64" plasma HDTV. Does that work for you?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Pokemon28 said:
possible?

how bout this equation, possible=really hard?

sound right?

What is it with people these days. You tell someone that something isn't possible and they just say "Oh so you mean it's really hard". It's like this, you can turn an ISO into a NDS file as easily as you can turn a 14" black and white telly from the 1950's into a 64" plasma HDTV. Does that work for you?

Step 1
ev866q.png

Step 2
15fswo4.png

Step 3
24w7abm.png

2s151tv.png

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Law said:
Step 1
ev866q.png

Step 2
15fswo4.png

Step 3
24w7abm.png

2s151tv.png

OH EM GEE! That worked! It even converted my Hard Boiled DVD into Stranglehold that I'm now playing on the DS!

Well, I converted my dial-up internet in to a superfast fibre-optics cable internet connection @ 5,000,000MB/s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte