NDS-card.com problem?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Evakkosiili, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Evakkosiili
    OP

Evakkosiili Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    Finland
    I ordered an r4i gold for 3ds from them. Paid with my credit card it was charged everything went ok, but now I have not received any email from them about my order. Is this normal or should I start to call my bank and tell them to kill my credit card?

2. Evakkosiili
    OP

Evakkosiili Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    Finland
    bump

3. sergey3000

sergey3000 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 14, 2013
    Iceland
    I ordered from them ez flash 3 in 1 card about half a year ago and everything was ok. I received the card and it's working very well. But I pay them using paypal. Wait a little more. After all they are the sponsor of this site.

4. Sheeeld234

Sheeeld234 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2014
    United States
    Usually the shipping takes 24~48 hours, last time when I bought from 3DStown I get tracking the next day.

5. CheatFreak47

CheatFreak47 Complex Donut

Oct 11, 2011
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    It can take a while to go through- I ordered from them recently- a standard DSTwo and it took about a 10 hours for the post to go through. From the sound of it, you ordered during a a time they had stated they were out on a holiday as well, especially with paypal payments, which they seem to handle manually, it may take them a bit to catch up on orders placed during their off time.

Last edited by CheatFreak47, Oct 20, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice