Not open for further replies.

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zaide I dont know bud I haven't touched them at all as I posted pictures to paypal and offered to send all the contents back to the seller however the seller told me no they didn't want them as it was a waste of shipping costs.

MrJason005 They did send one but not for free lol 80$ microSD

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
TemplarGR go troll somewhere else the package was clearely sealed. As before I stated and stated by Kugz I'm sorry I don't sound like a 12 year old pubescent child I'm 27 not 12, as for when I was surprised yeah I was surprised my tone totally changes I get upset and start cussing sorry I'm not a spoiled brat that throws temper tantrums when I don't get my way. And wtf are you talking about competitor I'm a buyer not a reseller you derp have you seen me post any topics about me wanting to sell gateways?

Stop trying, you are not going to fool me. You don't need to scream like a 10 year old to show some surprize. You see, people have emotions, and there should be a slight change in your tone after such a big surprize. I mean, you just paid a nice sum of money, you waited for many many days, only to find out that they scammed you. And you sound exactly the same as before? Come on...

And your argument "And wtf are you talking about competitor I'm a buyer not a reseller you derp have you seen me post any topics about me wanting to sell gateways" betrays you. This is no legit argument against you being a troll.

Obviously if you are working for a competitor, you are not going to say it...

PS: You have a fresh account. Interesting...

Were there any files in it?

Only what he had put in there... Those cards were his.

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zaide I dont know bud I haven't touched them at all as I posted pictures to paypal and offered to send all the contents back to the seller however the seller told me no they didn't want them as it was a waste of shipping costs.
Well if you get a chance you should check. I think it'd be mildly comical if they actually put all the gateway loaders and shit on there. Besides, if there are any ROMs on there then you can not only claim that they sent you the wrong item, but also that they were illegally distributing copyrighted software.

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I watched your comedy video again, and even though you have a shitty resolution, we can clearly see those are sd cards, right after you pull them out of the box. And yet you couldn't? Seriously? You didn't find out those were SD cards until they dropped out?

And how, while you couldn't see they are sd cards, you rapidly found out those were ADAPTORS and not SD cards? You are obviously myopic, yet your vision is crystal clear to notice finer details? You didn't understand those were not 3ds cards, but you noticed the tiny opening on the top for a micro sd card almost instantly?

This is funny...

Wow WTF is with all the drama freaks claiming OP is a troll? It seems real enough , you guys are the real trolls.

Yeah, i mean, why we don't blindly believe everything we are told on the internet? I mean, why would he lie?

Reactions: gamesquest1

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nothing. Just having some free time and having fun discrediting a scammer. Do you mind?

Based on your post history, I'm writing you off as a troll.....

@OP, if your really worried about temp sponsoring a scam website, perhaps you should contact them in private, to avoid the inevitable trolls.

Reactions: Thomas12345

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrJason005 I don't know bud as I stated before I have not or will not use them as I don't want to touch anything until the paypal claim has come to a conclusion. I offered to send them back to the seller and tried to handle it in a civilized manner but they said they didn't want them sent back that it was a waste of shipping costs.

TemplarGR the only one that sounds like a reseller is you defending your site as you came in guns a blazing instantly trying to call me a liar and pointing out facts that are utter garbage. I mean heck if you didn't want your site discredited you should of sent the product I paid 80$ for. All that being said you are just repeating the same regurgitated garbage so I will be reporting you for spam as you clearly stated you are just trying to troll me.

I have posted this for one VERY simple reason and that was to warn other users of what happened to me with my purchase through this site you can take it with a grain of salt if you still wanna order from this site by all means go for it. I admit the ability to pay through Paypal is very enticing and that is what lead me to getting scammed as well. However if you are going to troll please keep you comments to yourself if you don't believe the video proof that is you again I apologize I'm not melodramatic and that I have a low tone voice and that it doesn't fit your list of approved voices. Then you can make a comment here but don't be dogging what everyone is saying and please refrain from using foul language. If you have any other questions about the process or what has happened I will gladly inform you. I will also keep you guys updated as how the Paypal claim plays out. I honestly tried to do everything before opening the claim as I Paypal will shut down there entire Paypal account when they find out they are selling gateway's and other flash carts through it but after asking me if I wanted a refund or resend they later came back two days later and refused so I had to take action into my own hands.

Reactions: ground

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Based on your post history, I'm writing you off as a troll.....

@OP, if your really worried about temp sponsoring a scam website, perhaps you should contact them in private, to avoid the inevitable trolls.

Name one troll post from my history then.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for posting this review/warning! In a business like flashcart, it's good to know which stores are fake and which aren't. I can't believe GW's website lists nds-card.com as a reseller when they are obviously scammers

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
MrJason005 I don't know bud as I stated before I have not or will not use them as I don't want to touch anything until the paypal claim has come to a conclusion. I offered to send them back to the seller and tried to handle it in a civilized manner but they said they didn't want them sent back that it was a waste of shipping costs.

TemplarGR the only one that sounds like a reseller is you defending your site as you came in guns a blazing instantly trying to call me a liar and pointing out facts that are utter garbage. I mean heck if you didn't want your site discredited you should of sent the product I paid 80$ for. All that being said you are just repeating the same regurgitated garbage so I will be reporting you for spam as you clearly stated you are just trying to troll me.

I have posted this for one VERY simple reason and that was to warn other users of what happened to me with my purchase through this site you can take it with a grain of salt if you still wanna order from this site by all means go for it. I admit the ability to pay through Paypal is very enticing and that is what lead me to getting scammed as well. However if you are going to troll please keep you comments to yourself if you don't believe the video proof that is you again I apologize I'm not melodramatic and that I have a low tone voice and that it doesn't fit your list of approved voices. Then you can make a comment here but don't be dogging what everyone is saying and please refrain from using foul language. If you have any other questions about the process or what has happened I will gladly inform you. I will also keep you guys updated as how the Paypal claim plays out. I honestly tried to do everything before opening the claim as I Paypal will shut down there entire Paypal account when they find out they are selling gateway's and other flash carts through it but after asking me if I wanted a refund or resend they later came back two days later and refused so I had to take action into my own hands.

I am not a troll, like you. I always post legitimate opinions, and i always use arguments. In many posts in this very thread, i have stated many concerns regarding your video, and your only response is that i am trolling and that i am affilieted with the site. Search my history if i ever, ever, had anything to write about resellers etc.

Now, i don't have a stake on this, but since i have a little free time and i particularly hate scummers and liars, i wrote my opinions.

The next time you create a scam video like this, try to sound the part. Don't just say " i am shaking", shake...

Reactions: nhamokid

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you're the stupid one.
Also, here is the link to the 9.3 claim:
http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=501
Scroll down.
Posted by 정찬욱 01/30/2015

The gateway supports the Nintendo 9.3?
Does the gateway takes some time before shipping to Korea?
Reply:Dear 정찬욱,
Yes. gateway can work on 3ds v9.3 system.
And post airmail will take about 7-20 days to Korea.
Thanks.
nds-card.com
You do realize that every time you reply you are feeding the fire, right?

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marksteele thank for the idea bud, I will do this. I just wanted to post this to help the community from future purchases from this site that was my highest priority of things to do.

Zaide Yeah that's a good idea however if I did look into them no matter what I post on here I'm still just going to get trolls of people saying oh you just put those files on there to discredit them so I'll just leave it at I got scammed and that I'm still willing to send the package back to nds-card.com if they want to pay the shipping however this was already offered twice and they refused. Plus I don't want to put them in my computer as there could be something that would effect my computer on them too just not in the mood to deal with them.

Kelton2 Yeah with this guy talking about me trying to hype up some other site it sounds more like he works for nds-card.com and he is trying to keep his site from getting discredited. Again I'm not trying to do this to credit or discredit anyone I'm doing this to try and help other people out with not spending their hard earned money only to receive something that they didn't order.

Reactions: Zaide and Kelton2

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marksteele thank for the idea bud, I will do this. I just wanted to post this to help the community from future purchases from this site that was my highest priority of things to do.

Zaide Yeah that's a good idea however if I did look into them no matter what I post on here I'm still just going to get trolls of people saying oh you just put those files on there to discredit them so I'll just leave it at I got scammed and that I'm still willing to send the package back to nds-card.com if they want to pay the shipping however this was already offered twice and they refused. Plus I don't want to put them in my computer as there could be something that would effect my computer on them too just not in the mood to deal with them.

Kelton2 Yeah with this guy talking about me trying to hype up some other site it sounds more like he works for nds-card.com and he is trying to keep his site from getting discredited. Again I'm not trying to do this to credit or discredit anyone I'm doing this to try and help other people out with not spending their hard earned money only to receive something that they didn't order.

Have you looked into filing a claim with paypal? Or a chargeback directly to the bank?

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zaide Yeah bud I have filed a dispute which it told me that he had to many disputes open so I had to file it directly to a Paypal claim. I didn't file a chargeback as it was just Paypal funds that were used and not banking funds through Paypal. I will keep everyone informed through this process of the Paypal and what the conclusion comes too.

As for templar I have responded in a respectful and non-assaulting manner to everyone of your accusations I will be no longer responding to any of your posts as well as I highly recommend everyone else just ignore him too he is clearly fueled by trollfire.

Thomas12345 I actually didn't know this either they had to of been added very recently as when I ordered my gateway on the 21st of January 2015 they were not on the resellers list however they did have the GBAtemp seal of approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT