Naughty DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by shairabaldama, Sep 1, 2008.

Sep 1, 2008

Naughty DS by shairabaldama at 10:10 AM (5,540 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. shairabaldama
    OP

Newcomer shairabaldama Member

United States
    I read a post in DS Fanboy about sexy and naughty ds games but it only features 10 (or 20 i think.) Do you know other games other that those posted there?

2. Icey

Member Icey GBAtemp Fan

United States
  3. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    i believe the DS has about 4 official "naughty" games, nintendo doesn't like games like that.(project rub?, doki doki majo shinpan, doki doki majo shinpan 2, and that new to love ru game)

and homebrew, i didn't even know there where that many(i remember seeing 4 or so)

4. Chrono_Tata

Member Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Thailand
    It's not that Ninty doesn't like it, more like there's not really that big a market for it. You can find a lot more "naughty" game on the PSP since the average user age is higher.

5. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Nintendo doesn't like games like that? Maybe not outside of Japan, but they've published a few risque titles themselves. Captain Rainbow is probably the best current example. But Japanese sensibilities are quite a bit different from those of the John Wayne tribes (the western world).

6. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    Seriously were do you people come from? seeing how you have access to a computer for posting you could easily look up your "naughty" requirements,but make sure you hide them from your parents [​IMG]