Naughty DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by shairabaldama, Sep 1, 2008.

1. shairabaldama
    OP

shairabaldama Member

Newcomer
    Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    I read a post in DS Fanboy about sexy and naughty ds games but it only features 10 (or 20 i think.) Do you know other games other that those posted there?

2. Icey

Icey GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2007
    United States
    WADE BOGGS CARPET WORLD.
    No.

3. thedicemaster

thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Apr 26, 2008
    Netherlands
    i believe the DS has about 4 official "naughty" games, nintendo doesn't like games like that.(project rub?, doki doki majo shinpan, doki doki majo shinpan 2, and that new to love ru game)

and homebrew, i didn't even know there where that many(i remember seeing 4 or so)

4. Chrono_Tata

Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 26, 2008
    Thailand
    It's not that Ninty doesn't like it, more like there's not really that big a market for it. You can find a lot more "naughty" game on the PSP since the average user age is higher.

5. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    Nintendo doesn't like games like that? Maybe not outside of Japan, but they've published a few risque titles themselves. Captain Rainbow is probably the best current example. But Japanese sensibilities are quite a bit different from those of the John Wayne tribes (the western world).

6. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

Dec 8, 2007
    United States
    Seriously were do you people come from? seeing how you have access to a computer for posting you could easily look up your "naughty" requirements,but make sure you hide them from your parents [​IMG]