Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Native MAME4ALL
Dingoo News
mame4all_start.jpg

Alekmaul (GBA/NDS dev) has ported MAME4ALL (MAME 0.37b5 EMU) to the Dingoo's Native O/S. Please check out the included documentation and see below for more information.

Information said:
MAME4ALL Dingoo currently emulates lots of arcade games supported by original MAME 0.37b5 plus some additional games from newer MAME versions. Some larger games currently do not work due to lack of system RAM.

Missing
• Configuration saving
• Hi Score saving
• Adding all Mame4All games
• Return to menu when a game is quit

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
News Source
discuss.png
 Discuss

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i think one of the less known, good console is mame esp if u see their games on 2df but i guess snes games took over them due to the smaller size and requirements but still some games were not replaced eg Kof although metal slug and street fighter was (not entirely though)

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
will try it one day
dingoo already had native cps1 cps2 and neo geo so i could play some classics like the konami engine but hopefully this helps run the games that ran much smother

great job Alekmaul

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uses old version of Mame. None of my roms work. I'll stick to the Dingux version.
I did get some working, it's pretty smooth but the Dingux version seems to have a higher level of compatibility.

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
i think one of the less known, good console is mame esp if u see their games on 2df but i guess snes games took over them due to the smaller size and requirements but still some games were not replaced eg Kof although metal slug and street fighter was (not entirely though)

Haha that's funny. At least I hope you're joking, and you don't seriously think that Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator was actually a console...

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Pliskron said:
Uses old version of Mame. None of my roms work.

every MAME ROM emu that alek has ported to the nds uses an old and outdated rom sets. everytime i've pointed it out to him he neglects to fix the problem with the next emu he makes. its rather annoying.

however, with this emu it uses the mame4all sets.

QUOTE--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Virtually none of my MAME ROMS are working. I've got the latest versions.

A: You need MAME ROMS which are compatible with MAME 0.37b5. This is a relatively older
version. Many of the later version MAME roms will not work. Some ROMS can be easily converted
(using freely available tools), others cannot.

so that is what you want to look for, keep in mind that mame4all is a popular emu ported to many handheld systems.

this guide should help: http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/index.php/Main/MAME4All

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Jared and his blood covered foot long