Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh man the new manga was pretty good
biggrin.gif

Also anime #162 is out

Man the manga was good this time, can't wait to see who absorbs who's chakara first, a life long battle finally won?!

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
any1 else think that the thing itachi gave naruto will seal the eyes sasuke took form itachi? Itachi could of fortold it and also ihe did say to kill sasuke if he had to.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
ooh man Manga episode 497 was awesome

finally we get to see naruto's mom, also what the hell was the Sage mode Gargantuan Rasengan
ohmy.gif
man that was something new, I don't remember him using that before.. well i can't wait for the next one

I also think the power that Itachi gave to naruto has something to do with when he does fight with Sasuke, well we just have to wait and watch for it huh!!

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whoah new manga 497 is pretty awesome
biggrin.gif

Naruto busts out this ball of pwnage on the fox but then he gets started to get controled by the fox but then he meets his mother?!?

zeromac

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hotzdevil said:
Hey its 497 @zeromac you seem to be mixed up with the numbers
tongue.gif

Cheers, gnna fix that up on the front page

As a side note Anime #163 subbed is out
biggrin.gif

"Explosion! Sage Mode" is what it's called

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
yup man Episode 163 was awesome
man Naruto took out the missile throwing Pain in one swoop soooo awesome, I'm just waiting on who will be taken out by the Rasen Shuriken, (even though I have read the manga I kinda forgot who it is
tongue.gif
)

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont know if this thread is just about the jap subbed version or the comic, but anyone know what episodes of shippuuden english dubbed they are up to? problem is my family and I are up to episode 166 of the original series and we are gonna run out fast of these episodes

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Am0s said:
I dont know if this thread is just about the jap subbed version or the comic, but anyone know what episodes of shippuuden english dubbed they are up to? problem is my family and I are up to episode 166 of the original series and we are gonna run out fast of these episodes
The Shippuden dub is up to episode 43

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hotzdevil said:
yup man Episode 163 was awesome
man Naruto took out the missile throwing Pain in one swoop soooo awesome, I'm just waiting on who will be taken out by the Rasen Shuriken, (even though I have read the manga I kinda forgot who it is
tongue.gif
)

Yea it was
biggrin.gif
!!! , hope the next one is better
biggrin.gif

He actually throw the thing(Resan Shuriken) Wasn't paying attention to it , till a character point it out. It happen so suddenly >.< lol Won't he just bring that guy back to life tho, the guy he knot out? :/

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Porygon-X said:
Where do you guys watch these episodes? Youtube? Or somewhere else?

Wanna tell me? I need to pass the time.
Type 'Get Naruto online' into Google (hint, the Get Naruto Online is near enough the same name of the site I used to use) and stream it, or visit your usual warez sites and download it in 480p or smexy 720p!
wink.gif

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
ooh man Naruto's Mom Sure is hot
I wonder what was the special thing that she mentioned about her chakra, I wish she had mentioned it rather than keeping it for the next episode. nvm next episode sure will be fun

zeromac

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Naruto #498 is out
smile.gif

Pretty boring chapter, but it's interesting to see those chains come out of naruto's body and entangle the fox, i was like "WTF thats epic!" at first they looked like kuni at first glance. I wonder what his mother's special chakra can do... Also since some of his mother's chkara was used to make the seal, i wonder who else's chakra was used?..

PoopaTroopa

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
Naruto #498 is out
smile.gif

Pretty boring chapter, but it's interesting to see those chains come out of naruto's body and entangle the fox, i was like "WTF thats epic!" at first they looked like kuni at first glance. I wonder what his mother's special chakra can do... Also since some of his mother's chkara was used to make the seal, i wonder who else's chakra was used?..

Boring chapter?

what are you, three?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small