Gaming Naruto ninja council 4 problem

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read this but I don't know where your supposed todo it I need help I want to play as Itachi has this worked for anyone?

Password Mode
First press Down, Up, Down, Up, Left, Left To Open The Password Menu.
Password: Result:
Sand Box Unlocks Gaara To Be Playable
Sharingan Demon Unlocks Itachi To Be Playable
Youth Unlocks Might Guy To Be Playable
Strong Wind Unlocks Temari To Be Playable
Ninja Tools Unlocks TenTen To Be Playable

Soure:Gamespot

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know it does'nt explain it I'm starting to think that its fake. It says to push Down, Up, Down, Up, Left, Left To Open The Password Menu but its not telling u where.

daniel709

Majesty Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
gettogaara said:
I don't know it does'nt explain it I'm starting to think that its fake. It says to push Down, Up, Down, Up, Left, Left To Open The Password Menu but its not telling u where.
from what i read at gamefaqs they say to do it at the menu screen BUT alot of people including me try the menu but nothing happen

EDIT:maybe you should try it

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
daniel709 said:
gettogaara said:
from what i read at gamefaqs they say to do it at the menu screen BUT alot of people including me try the menu but nothing happen

could it be bogus?

daniel709

Majesty Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
elixirdream said:
daniel709 said:
gettogaara said:

could it be bogus?

Probably some idiotic person person want to make us look lie idoit searching for the cheats

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only the five characters you have at first are playable in single player mode. Besides Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara who you can each use litterally once in story mode (Which is bullshit). Even if these codes worked, it'd only work for multi-cart.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
daniel709 said:
gettogaara said:
I think it might only work for the japanese verison because I tried it and nothing happened.
maybe youre right

i am going to check it out from the japanese forum~!

well there are tons of idiots love making people love idiot
frown.gif

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Only the five characters you have at first are playable in single player mode. Besides Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara who you can each use litterally once in story mode (Which is bullshit). Even if these codes worked, it'd only work for multi-cart.
So r u saying akatsuki is only playable if u play against other ppl?

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats all sadly. It was a low blow by Takara-Tomy. Even lower than Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 4/Ninja Council 3. At least in that you could use any of the characters in the missions.
Edit:I already undubbed it hours ago. I just don't know how to make a patch file. Pretty much, I can't post it with posting the rom, and thats against the rules 0:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4