Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
http://www.narutofangame.net

This game really got me hooked on.
You level up within your own village, and travel to other villages to learn new jutsus and buy new equipment, while fighting other ninja. You can also take on missions under your Kage's orders, and become a missing ninja who goes against everyone.

In your own village, you can distrbute your own jutsu points, train your skills, learn new jutsu, work, rent an apartment, and a lot more.

It took time but I'm happy with my ninja.
Right now im a Genin. I joined the Mist Village. I'm level 7. Yay
grog.gif

You guys gotta check it out.

Btw: My Nin ID: 20518
If you join, I'd be thankful if you guys put me down when signing up.

mastermanna123

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Killermech said:
Sounds pretty fun, any ingame screenshots of the game? I went to the site and there was just a login box with no proper info about it.

unfortunately, there are no ingame screenshots since there are still bug fixes and site construction going on. All it is rite now is just like one click turn based strategy fighting, with a log of wat attacks and the amount of damage it did to ur enemy.
unsure.gif

Idk y, but its addicting.
rolleyes.gif

Rite now tho, elections are being held for the next kage, so all the admins are busy.
lecture.gif

Under the login box theres a register button, kinda hard to see, but its there. Have fun if you join.

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The show is horrible and I cannot understand how people can like it.

I mean "LOLOL I R A NINJA LOLOLOLOL BUT I AM THE STUPID ONE XD HAHAHAHAHA WOW IM SO FUNNY LAWLZ"

WTF.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah I have to agree. The characters annoy me, the fights are way too slow and I just generally dislike Naruto. Bleach is by far superior, way less filler, much more exciting battles and characters who are actually interesting.

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is no evidence of Ninjas ever existing....that is why Pirates are far more superior. I mean, they even exist today.

Besides. Naruto does not equal a ninja show. It is just about a bunch of acrobatic wizards.

XeonZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Private|Parts said:
Yeah I have to agree. The characters annoy me, the fights are way too slow and I just generally dislike Naruto. Bleach is by far superior, way less filler, much more exciting battles and characters who are actually interesting.

At least there's some strategy in Naruto as opposed to us seeing how much resolve Ichigo can pull out of his butt.

mastermanna123

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
XeonZ said:
Private|Parts said:

At least there's some strategy in Naruto as opposed to us seeing how much resolve Ichigo can pull out of his butt.

I like Bleach and Naruto, but I must agree with you.
Naruto has strategy, and wen there is nothing to do, he loses.

In bleach, ichigo just does hacking and slashing. when he cant beat them the only solution is to bankai, or to use his mask. Thats all. btw, he almost never loses.
its like watching an animated power rangers.

Nevertheless i still like both
rolleyes.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I wonder when big companies will start to use stuff like Naruto to make MMORPGs..

I would be something amazing being able to model your own ninja choosing your favorite techniques and visiting the villages and places showed in the series.

edit: and btw, One Piece ownz both Naruto and Bleach..

XeonZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mastermanna123 said:
XeonZ said:
Private|Parts said:

I like Bleach and Naruto, but I must agree with you.
Naruto has strategy, and wen there is nothing to do, he loses.

In bleach, ichigo just does hacking and slashing. when he cant beat them the only solution is to bankai, or to use his mask. Thats all. btw, he almost never loses.
its like watching an animated power rangers.

Nevertheless i still like both
rolleyes.gif

I like both as well. And really it's only Ichigo's fights. I'd say with most other characters there's some strategy but just his particular fights are just slugfest. He lost the first time he met Grimmjow and Ulq enjoys humiliating him, for how long though. O:

QUOTE(CockroachMan @ Jul 22 2008, 12:10 PM)

Psssssh. I like One Piece about equally. I think it's a lot more epic than both Bleach and Naruto though.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
I wonder when big companies will start to use stuff like Naruto to make MMORPGs..

I would be something amazing being able to model your own ninja choosing your favorite techniques and visiting the villages and places showed in the series.

That reminds me, isn't there a Dragonball MMO out soon/now? I remember hearing about it here some time ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.