Napping

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just woke up about an hour ago, which means that I slept for about 15 hours last night... I feel great and I'm really glad that state testing means that seniors don't have school.

Currently eating chicken noodle soup. I added some celery, parsley, salt, pepper, onions and garlic and it's wonderful. I've got nothing to do today because I woke up so damned late so I'm just gonna sit here and surf the net.

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
You lazy bastards!
ohmy.gif
(I'm actually just jealous cos I never seem to sleep more than 6 or 7 hours tops)

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my friend did 26 hours once. but thats because he came back from lebanon when there was all those bombings and shit and he didn't sleep for four days.

but really though, how do you guys feel great after sleeping that long? ive done 13-14 hours about twice in the past month and i felt terrible. i had a huge headache, i was really grumpy and i felt guilty wasting a whole day when i could have been studying for my mid year exams. i always feel much better when i take a shower right before i sleep and have only 8-9 hours sleep.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nutella5600 said:
but really though, how do you guys feel great after sleeping that long? ive done 13-14 hours about twice in the past month and i felt terrible. i had a huge headache, i was really grumpy and i felt guilty wasting a whole day when i could have been studying for my mid year exams. i always feel much better when i take a shower right before i sleep and have only 8-9 hours sleep.

Because we're better than you.

QUOTE(Rydian @ Apr 13 2010, 08:38 PM) I hate falling asleep during the day, I always wake up with this icky "nap" taste in my mouth that won't go away.

I can't stand that feeling. But when you fall asleep in your bed at night, it never happenes... I wonder why.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Rydian said:
I hate falling asleep during the day, I always wake up with this icky "nap" taste in my mouth that won't go away.
I can't stand that feeling. But when you fall asleep in your bed at night, it never happenes... I wonder why.
I blame elves that far in people's mouths during the day.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Napping becomes inevitable past 40.

I wake at 6 regardless of sleep quality. By 4 in the afternoon I have likely used any viable energy to do anything significant.

No nap means likely you can forget getting much use out of me past 8.

Then again, often if I nap at 4-6, my body just decides 'you didn't need this evening did you?' and I never actually get up again before bed.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, why isn't this in blogs?

But I try not to nap in the day. It always seems weird when I wake up later and it's whatever time it is.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
when I came back from a day trip to London, I slept from 6am until 9am the next day
tongue.gif

I can never nap during the day, even if i'm really tired. Usually i'm like awake, then start to feel tired when i get to school, and then all of a sudden i've got all my energy back. It's really kinda strange.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol