Hacking Nand restore (forced) removes arm9loaderhax?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any restore NAND option that does not say (keep a9lh) REMOVES a9lh. To keep a9lh, use the (keep a9lh) option.

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
literally the most obvious answer to this whole entire question it's common sense not be rude but yeah forced means bye bye a9lh i mean it says so

D

Deleted User

As long as you use hourglass9 which is noob proof for NAND restoring,you shouldn't have much of a problem.

WiiKiing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
literally the most obvious answer to this whole entire question it's common sense not be rude but yeah forced means bye bye a9lh i mean it says so
ok so my brother is able to follow the guide from the start if this happened and it should be smooth sailing

WiiKiing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
His console is still currently working and has all his folders and files on his card but is unable to boot into CFW or decrypt. after performing what I think was a nand restore (forced)

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It really depends if you have backed up a NAND with A9LH installed. If you already have A9LH installed on that NAND, then it will be restored with it. But if the NAND does not have A9LH installed, then of course it will be removed.

Any option that uses NANDmin.bin (such as keep A9LH) will ensure that everything else is changed, except for FIRM0 and FIRM1 partitions. So those options will always ensure that it keeps A9LH.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs