Hardware NAND Backup Successful?

AshenWolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I used Reinx toolkit to create my NAND Backup. Is there a way to check if the backup is successful? Besides using it of course. xD. Thank you in advance

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No not really, you can open it with hacdiskmount or whatever and see if things seem to work, but that's no guarantee it's all correct. Take a backup with hekate, and let it verify it, that's the easiest way to know it copied ok.

Reactions: AshenWolf

AshenWolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I used the Reinx toolkit to backup mine. However, after combining all the parts to a single file using the generated bat file, it suddenly closes and deletes the file. I've done this thrice already. Same result

Last edited by AshenWolf,

AshenWolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Next time backup NAND via hekate, it'll verify it for you.
No not really, you can open it with hacdiskmount or whatever and see if things seem to work, but that's no guarantee it's all correct. Take a backup with hekate, and let it verify it, that's the easiest way to know it copied ok.
Ok, finally managed to create a backup of the eMMC 0/1 and the RawNAND in Hekate. How can I verify it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...