Question NAND backup AFTER launch CFW

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Skkont, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Skkont
    OP

Skkont Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2018
    Chile
    Hi!

I just got a micro sd card enough space to keep the NAND backup. But I already launch the CFW that has hekate (Hekate - CTCaer mod v4.1). I haven't installed games and other things. Just FTP and Checkpoint, for modify save files. That's all I've done.
    And I never went online after launching the hekate CFW. I also configured my DNS with 90DNS.

So I would like to know, if I make the NAND backup now, is it a clean backup?

Or I can't go back and I'll never have a clean NAND to update the console without the risk of banning.

Thank you!

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Guru

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    It is not clean nor will you ever be able to make it clean. The best chance you have is performing a factory reset but that will not wipe all traces of hacking such as error logs. And clearing error logs is going to be a big red flag to Nintendo since those can only be wiped via hacks meaning if they find out you cleared your error logs, that means you hacked your console meaning you violated their ToS which will flag you for a ban.

Kafluke likes this.