Hacking Name the exploit

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Comex doesn't like "banner bomb".

So just for fun what would you call it ???

comexploit

That's my choice, reason... too many things out there are hiding the creators name. I like it because it's simple and to the point. It's comex's exploit, so comexploit.

Whos next ?
tongue.gif

*note, I don't think he'll read this

palasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a malformed channel banner that causes a buffer overflow and results in a fairly typical stack smash attack? yeah, banner bomb sounds pretty good.

or BannerBarf. since it causes a memory barf and unhandled exception?

bannerbarf....bannerbarf....yeah, i like it. BannerBarf!

EDIT::
THANK GOD that ninty doesnt do sanity checks on....well ANYTHING. its not like simple sanity checks on images, texts, and god forbid anything you are gonna execute, are all that difficult. at least throw an exception and have some sanity check function catch it. but NOOO, aparently thats too haaaaaaard. ya know, if they cant be bothered to code better and just assume all input is going to be good input because they control the development process, screw them they deserve to have their shit hacked open.

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Bannerbomb. It just sounds cool.

And I'm sick of people correcting spelling and grammar mistakes. It's getting on my nerves. Honestly, you know what they mean. Afif you forgot a period in the sentence below your name. And after what country you are from you have four exclamation marks which is grammatically incorrect. You should only have one.

D

Deleted User

Very well, thanks for pointing that out. I shall correct them.

EDIT: This is pointed to Matt93.

Another name, BannerBliss.

palasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that should be "It's getting on my nerves."

the apostophe represents the missing 'i' in the phrase 'it is'. and technically my punctuation should be inside my "quotes."

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
palasx said:
that should be "It's getting on my nerves."

the apostophe represents the missing 'i' in the phrase 'it is'. and technically my punctuation should be inside my "quotes."
What? I see no mistake...

You're sentences should be capitalized.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw