Gaming NA: Register a 2DS/3DS XL and 1 of 6 Games in March and Get Pokémon X/Y Free

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
regular 3ds doesnt exit anymore as far as nintendo is concerned
current 1 rev 3ds owners as well as new owners will continue to get screwed by them

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The catch makes no sense. 2DS is the cheapest model so it's not like they stand to gain more money by excluding 3DS.
Perhaps is because the 3DS has sold more than the XL model (as well as the 2DS) and there are people who have never registered their codes (like a couple of friends of mine, thankfully, lol).

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is that the standard models aren't excluded from the promotion so much as they're just excluded from the ad for lack of space. I'd wait until the full details are available before writing it off entirely.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
regular 3ds doesnt exit anymore as far as nintendo is concerned
current 1 rev 3ds owners as well as new owners will continue to get screwed by them

They still exist and still get official peripherals and other stuff, the thing is that Nintendo jumped board and now only promotes and releases Limited Editions for the XL model.

manlego

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone know if it is really necessary to register a 3ds xl or a 2ds? Or a regular 3ds does the job? A friend of mine havent registered his 3ds yet, and he would be willing to register it to give the code to another friend who doesnt have the game, so it would be kinda sad if it didnt work...
Oops, i didnt read the post above im sorry.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
And I'm going to guess you can only get one of the two even if you have 2 XL codes and 2 codes of those games, right?

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I'm going to guess you can only get one of the two even if you have 2 XL codes and 2 codes of those games, right?

One can add family members to their account to add pin codes for multiple copies of the same game, so that the coins go to the same account. Maybe this method can allow multiple system + game registrations for multiple pokemon codes.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greattttttttttttttt, really glad I bought early on. Between this, the price drop immediately after I bought my 3DS, and the fact that the Wii U's internet connection is still iffy as fuck I'm a little irritated at Nintendo right now.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Have you guys noticed this?

• Buy a Nintendo 2DS, 3DS, or 3DS XL
  • Link your new system to your Club Nintendo account
Does that mean that registering the PIN code of a friend's 3DS is going to be useless?

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They finally out up the promo on the club nintendo website here is my redemption of pokemon x or y (I got X), and I can only verify USA right, but it worked for me!

Untitled.png

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you only have a 3DS XL attached to your Club Nintendo account are you able to get an X or Y code for a regular 3DS or a 2DS as well, or is it locked to whatever is tied to your Club Nintendo account?

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used a 3ds xl code so i don't know I'm pretty sure it's any 3DS or 2DS, but I'm not sure try their website I'm sure it will tell you!

MarvinMar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I held off on registering my kids Christmas 3ds XLs and games for a promo like this. (Boy Girl twins)
I just got my son Pokemon X.
My daughters 3DSXL was used, so I don't have a code for that. (She is very unhappy right now)

If someone is willing to trade me, I have these unregistered codes... 2 Paper Mario codes, a Wreck It Ralph Code, and a Steel Diver code.
I'm looking for a USA 3DS,3DSxl, or 2DS unregistered code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY