Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if anyone interested it works perfect with

Linkalho to link your account offline​

system firmware 12.0.1 atmosphere 0.19.1
goldleaf /console and goldleaf settings /goldleaf settings /ignore required firmware version for install : yes
and it installed without any issues and works perfectly

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if anyone interested it works perfect with

Linkalho to link your account offline​

system firmware 12.0.1 atmosphere 0.19.1
goldleaf /console and goldleaf settings /goldleaf settings /ignore required firmware version for install : yes
and it installed without any issues and works perfectly
Any other method? A way to patch out that nag? I want to try before I buy because it’s looking shocking RN. Sure I have RA on my hacked switch already… lol

Reactions: nWo and Prb

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico

What FW are you on? What CFW? I think with time there is going to be some "fixed" version that does not require an account, but for now i would love to test it. So please if you could elaborate on how you did it, I would be very grateful.

I'm on 11.0 with SX and installed with Tinfoil but it stucks on the switch logo when launched.

Reactions: Prb and KiiWii

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What FW are you on? What CFW? I think with time there is going to be some "fixed" version that does not require an account, but for now i would love to test it. So please if you could elaborate on how you did it, I would be very grateful.

I'm on 11.0 with SX and installed with Tinfoil but it stucks on the switch logo when launched.
i can't tell you how to get the nsp as per gbatemp rules
but as i said im on system firmware 12.0.1 atmosphere 0.19.1
and installed with goldleaf /console and goldleaf settings /goldleaf settings /ignore required firmware version for install : yes
then run linkalho its all offline and you can use it to link and unlink its just a fake account so all good

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any other method? A way to patch out that nag? I want to try before I buy because it’s looking shocking RN. Sure I have RA on my hacked switch already… lol
If you have tinfoil shop channel that also works but I’m 13.0 and I’m not sure if my tinfoil was set to block firmware or the one I installed had it setup like that.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also want to try this out before actually getting the expansion pass but the price still need to drop, I still think it’s expensive. I believe all the games on this list work perfectly already on retroarch.

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I got a NNID linked already but the problem in my case seems to be the FW update. The two can´t run, even patched. Oh well. Already got them on Retro but I really liked the UI of the Nintendo Switch Online series.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a NNID linked already but the problem in my case seems to be the FW update. The two can´t run, even patched. Oh well. Already got them on Retro but I really liked the UI of the Nintendo Switch Online series.
it needs fw 12 or above, won't work on sx os as it uses new masterkey and sdk like most new games

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disappointed that the emulator seems kinda low accuracy, but if it lets me play N64 games fullspeed I won't complain too much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol