ROM Hack N64 Online - Mod Discussion

soccerstarr2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
General n64 online issue, thought maybe someone here could please help resolve. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and am runnng the latest fw and atmosphere, sig patches, etc. The n64 app loads, and can scroll through the games and even select details however as soon as "a" is pushed to start any rom the switch locks up for 7-8 second then black screen + error + kick back to home menu.
Any idea what may be missing? Tried airplane mode off and on, and have linked account forever. SNES online works perfect.

Last edited by soccerstarr2,

soccerstarr2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hard to know for sure, check your files, could be missing or wrong .bnz or dtz file.
checking the sd card now, how would I know if it's the wrong file?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I am just using the "42 custom roms" i downloaded. Tried redownload, same error/freeze.

Sorry, I am just using the "42 custom roms" i downloaded. Tried redownload, same error/freeze.
From what I read online these "42 custom roms" only work on an old base version.....any advice how to clean remove these would be greatly appreciated! I see the bnz & dtz files @ \atmosphere\contents\0100C9A00ECE6000\romfs\
Can I delete all these files and reinstall the base and update?

Last edited by soccerstarr2,

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

from what I read online these "42 custom roms" only work on an old base version.....any advice how to clean remove these would be greatly appreciated!
Just use cavedatabase manager and add your own games that you’ll actually play and not a bunch of roms someone else put in a package using the same program. It’s really easy to do as the creator made it simple

Reactions: binkinator

soccerstarr2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use cavedatabase manager and add your own games that you’ll actually play and not a bunch of roms someone else put in a package using the same program. It’s really easy to do as the creator made it simple
Trying crave now. Does it matter where we save the new database? Is there a specific directory on the sd it needs to be in?

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying crave now. Does it matter where we save the new database? Is there a specific directory on the sd it needs to be in?
Yes create database for the version of nso that you have, add games and save database. Copy the title id folder which is the database to the contents folder on as card

I’m not sure what the id is anymore but should be 15 digits I believe

Oh I looked up and there it was lol
0100C9A00ECE6000

Reactions: soccerstarr2

soccerstarr2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reinstalled the apps and removed the old directory, now on first load the red tiles flipped to reveal "new" stuff to play. However, the two roms I copied over with no cover both give the same freze/error/app crash. I did select 2.8.0 so not sure what is preventing roms I add from loading?
Thanks again everyone, appreciate all of the help!

Demon1982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know why I cant install the base n64 online nsp or the base genesis online nsp? 15.0.1 and 1.4.1ams. Didnt work on the previous AMS and FW either, on DBI it says [0x00000202] path does not exist.
On Goldleaf it says: error 2356-0009 (0x1364) Invalid PFS0 (NSP) (9).

Tried downloading from different places, coincidentally I also downloaded the updates for both, and both of those installed fine.

Any help would be great, I cant seem to find anything about it aside from (uncheck read only on the nsp) but neither have this checked.

Thank you.

Hulir

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, I'm telling you that I have a problem with the windscreen mod, it gets stuck in the n64 online logo, but when I remove the mod folder it works normally, any solution to be able to use the mod?

Heavenseyes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm telling you that I have a problem with the windscreen mod, it gets stuck in the n64 online logo, but when I remove the mod folder it works normally, any solution to be able to use the mod?
make sure to get the updated version for the widescreen mod mine works great on n64 online v1.10.1

Last edited by Heavenseyes,
Reactions: DrgnMasterKota

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1