OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi Fellas,

I've got a DVD with snes9x(gx?) and about 1000 roms to play snes games on the wii, are there any emulators available for the wii which run N64 roms?

Thanks

Darunia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, don't be a dick.

QUOTE said:
Nintendo 64 - N64 EMU v1/v2
Ceates ISO Image

This emulator is much better then the above one because it has more compatibility and better sound emulation. This emulator is in PAL video mode, so it might not work on some NTSC displays. If you are using GCOS press and hold “Y” button when booting to force NTSC mode. To use this emulator follow these instructions.

(1)Â Extract the EMU and Paradox GC Tool (located \files\gc-tool12.rar)
(2)Â Open GC Tool and using it Open the “n64emu.gcm“ image (v1) or exp-n64v2.gcm” image (v2)
(3)Â V1 – On the right hand side there are two N64 rom images. Simply replace the second one with the rom you wish to use.
(4)Â V2 - On the right hand side of the screen locate the file "zelda2p.n64" and replace it with another N64 rom image (32MB MAX)
(5)Â Pick “NO” when it asks to change the file size of the TOC
(6)Â Close the image and program, rename the .GCM to .ISO and burn (or stream)

From http://modthatcube.pxn-os.com/main.htm To get to it click guides and tutorials then emulators. I haven't tried this out myself yet so I can't vouch for its compatibility. Hope this helped
smile.gif

Chronics

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Fellas,

I've got a DVD with snes9x(gx?) and about 1000 roms to play snes games on the wii, are there any emulators available for the wii which run N64 roms?

Thanks

how u put those roms into a DVD, i have 750 of them into 13 files all .iso and burn it onto a DVD, but still no results, i heard u have to have anotehr file on top of the iso, what is that? and just burn iso on to disk, which i did and it doesnt work, im on wiikey v2 with tayio yudens

EddyB

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi Fellas,

Thanks

how u put those roms into a DVD, i have 750 of them into 13 files all .iso and burn it onto a DVD, but still no results, i heard u have to have anotehr file on top of the iso, what is that? and just burn iso on to disk, which i did and it doesnt work, im on wiikey v2 with tayio yudens

I didn't make it myself, got an iso complete with emu and roms

dearodie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wiikey 1.2 setup disk comes with all the necessary toosl to buil dyour own iso boot disk. It also includes the SNES emulator AND you can add as many roms as fir on one DVD.
If you even feel like it you can also add a DivX movie, as a player is included.
Not sure if this works if you don't have a Wiikey, but then again, this is only a GC emulator, so it should work with any chip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I didnt have school today