Homebrew N64 emulation/Research

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I think it's funny. When a random guy announced the fake n64 emulator a couple of days ago. It got 180 replies in a day. When Machinamentum, that we all know is very serious, starts to work with a n64 emulator. It gets perhaps 20 replies in a day ^^

Don't underestimate the power of the Trolls :)
Yeah, you're right... But I think is just because this is a realistic thread/topic! And only option ATM is to wait/expect for something good!

Last edited by fmkid,

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I must have missed something, I thought the only pax emulators on the 3ds so far are proof of concepts not yet close to running full speed on the 3ds, especially O3DS, did i miss something? Is there a new full speed PS3 emulator for the 3ds? If so where can I find it??
You're completely correct. I don't know WTF these people are talking about. That tech demo doesn't even run at 60fps on n3DS either.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's funny. When a random guy announced the fake n64 emulator a couple of days ago. It got 180 replies in a day. When Machinamentum, that we all know is very serious, starts to work with a n64 emulator. It gets perhaps 20 replies in a day ^^

Don't underestimate the power of the Trolls :)

This isn't an official post from Machinamentum, mind you. Once he gets an N64 homebrew running, he'll probably make a post. Just as he did with CTRX.

Reactions: Jack_Sparrow

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already play Pokemon Stadium on my iPhone 6 and it's awesome! Hopefully I'll be able to play it on the 3DS too. Sadly I have the O3DS so I'm not sure if that's capable of running a n64 emulator. I am planning on getting the N3DS for Christmas though. :)

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Highly doubt it, but if it can use the HD Texture Pack for SM64, would be awesome. Also would need 8MB Buffer for SM64: The Missing Stars Hack. Also for the YoshiParty SM64 Hack for those that can extract the Rom from the Wii File.
Screenshot_2015-12-02-14-28-31.png Screenshot_2015-12-02-14-29-49.png

Reactions: AutumnWolf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1