Status
Not open for further replies.

Erikku

GBATemp's Official Cancer Treatment
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, not THIS AGAIN. listen, I'm going to be civil and nice. Short answer, it's bring researched but at the moment...

NO

Oh and there's a convent little website called Google to use next time, hmm? That's how I got my answers from making already answered threads LIKE THESE.

Reactions: Swiftloke

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There is no working fullspeed N64 emulator for 3DS (and probably never will be), I think I readed something about a early version for the N3DS.
So, no.

Last edited by VitaType,

Fazana

Professional Trashposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Devs are having tonnes of fun trying to fullspeed SNES accurately and completely, nevermind N64.

It's definitely not gonna be a thing on the 3DS. Maybe the next handheld.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Is retroarch for 3DS supports the N64 emulation?
I can play every Nintendo games of every system on my 3DS or Wii U but the only one I can't play is the N64.
You can play N64 on your Wii U. Easy solution there. But as I'm sure you are likely to hear a fair bit, the N64 question has been asked. And it has been asked a lot. The 3DS will likely never get N64 emulation.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, not THIS AGAIN. listen, I'm going to be civil and nice. Short answer, it's bring researched but at the moment...

NO

Oh and there's a convent little website called Google to use next time, hmm? That's how I got my answers from making already answered threads LIKE THESE.

Take the stick out your bum. No need to be rude. If it seriously bothers you that much that another thread like this was made you aren't mature enough to be on the Internet.

And you just said it, you made the same threads. And chances are you didn't like when people were rude toward you, so don't do it to other people.

Temp needs some more positivity.

Erikku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take the stick out your bum. No need to be rude. If it seriously bothers you that much that another thread like this was made you aren't mature enough to be on the Internet.

And you just said it, you made the same threads. And chances are you didn't like when people were rude toward you, so don't do it to other people.

Temp needs some more positivity.
K, sorry for the harsh tone, I'm just tired of seeing these. And I never made any threads, I implied that I got answers instead of making threads that have already been answered.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K, sorry for the harsh tone, I'm just tired of seeing these. And I never made any threads, I implied that I got answers instead of making threads that have already been answered.

You apologized that's all I care about.
Peace, love and positivity brother, carry that with you. There's to much toxicity all around us, the net is an escape for some people let's not add onto the toxicity already here but try to alleviate it.

Erikku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You apologized that's all I care about.
Peace, love and positivity brother, carry that with you. There's to much toxicity all around us, the net is an escape for some people let's not add onto the toxicity already here but try to alleviate it.
You're telling me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone